Chapter 385: Mister's childhood lover

When she came to the classroom, her desk was covered in steaming date buns and date flavored soy milk.

Luo Qing Chen turned around and Ye Zhi Jin was 'very seriously' reading over his test paper.

When Bei Xiao Shi came over and tilted her head in confusion and asked, "Your test, it's.....upside down!"

"Pu!" Luo Qing Chen couldn't help breaking out in laughter.

Ye Zhi Jin quickly turned the test around and said, "I......I was just going over the wrong answers backwards."

"The main thing is....." Bei Xiao Shi said with a shrug, "You didn't make any mistakes....."

It was clearly full marks, what mistakes was he looking at?"

"Ke, ke." Luo Qing Chen cleared her throat and looked at them and said, "Let's end this embarrassing talk, alright?"

"Deng, deng, deng, deng, deng, deng, deng, deng, deng, deng, deng——"

"It's time for morning assembly, let's go!" Bei Xiao Shi grabbed Luo Qing Chen's hand and ran out to the yard.

Luo Qing Chen was naturally clear on what would happen next.

There was a phrase that said: You won't die if you don't seek death, so why are you looking to die?

"Half of the next semester is almost over and it'll be winter soon.  Everyone needs to focus on their studies. There are three things to announce today. The first is about the basketball tournament that just ended. As ones with potential, we didn't disappoint and took home the championship——"

When the head teacher was passionately talking about this on the stage, the large monitor in the center of the assembly ground lit up.

"Un ah——"

"So good, so good——"

The dirty scene appeared in front of everyone's eyes scene by scene, not hiding a single thing.

At the beginning, three hairy uncles were lying over a masked girl and they kept trembling.

Instantly there was an uproar in the field, even the head teacher's face turned white in fear.

"Damn, what is this?"

"Sex tape?"

"So disgusting! It's even a four way......"

"That's right! It really is disgusting. I don't know who's this shameless, doing this kind of shameless thing at such a young age." Cheng Qian Zi said this in a very loud voice, allowing everyone to clearly hear her.

Finally in the most exciting moment, her eyes fell onto Gu Qing Nuo not far away.

She saw the youth she loved also revealing a shocked expression, looking at the screen in disbelief.

There was a warm breeze, blowing over his dazzling and beautiful face.

Ye Zhi Jin narrowed his eyes and he panicked a bit as he unknowingly moved closer to Luo Qing Chen.

He firmly stood by her side and only then did his heart calm down a bit.

But Luo Qing Chen's expression was very calm and she had a faint smile, as she crossed her hands and watched the screen.

The video kept going until——

One of the uncles took off the girl's mask on the water bed and everyone took in a cold breath of shock.

Their eyes fell onto Cheng Qian Zi almost at the same time.

This was because the face on the LCD screen was hers.

The uncle put his thing into her mouth and he kept moving back and forth, looking very disgusting.

Cheng Qian Zi on the bed revealed a charming smile and from time to time, she muttered, "Faster, un, faster, I still want it....."

"Ou——" The sound of vomiting rang out.

Cheng Qian Zi was frozen on the spot and her face turned white. She shook her head in disbelief as her trembling lips said, "No.....Impossible.....How.....How could this be possible......"