➽Chapter 35

“Wait Tanveer, I'll be there in an hour

Wait Tanveer, I'll be there in an hour.” Erisha said as she moved out of her room and left the house without anyone seeing her.

After almost two hours Erisha returned home with a frown on her face. “Eri, what happened? You look tensed.” Vritika whi noticed Erisha asked.

“Nothing Bhabhi. Everything's fine.” Erisha lied as an unconvinced Vritika nodded and left confused but let it go. Erisha didn't know what to answer. She was having mixed feelings after meeting Tanveer. Well, not after meeting him but after hearing what he said. She was tensed yet relieved, happy yet scared. She just hoped that nothing would go wrong.

✦✧✦✧

Dishank and Vritika were leaving for their vacation and everyone was present there to see them off. “Bye Bhai and Bhabhi. Enjoy your honeymoon.Erisha said as Dishank glared at her, Vritika blushed and the others giggled.

It's not a honeymoon Eri. How many times do I tell you?Dishank said exasperated as if the load of the whole world was dropped on him.

Bhai, if I call you Bhabhi does it make you my Bhabhi?Erisha asked raising her eye brow and then added “Though you can't be my Bhabhi even if you want cause she is just too amazing.

What did you even say?Samay asked confused not getting Erisha's first statement. “Idiot! She meant that they can call their honeymoon a second vacation to make it less awkward but we all know that is a honeymoon.Meher said and Samay rolled his eyes but grinned anyways to tease Dishank.

Arre Meher, what is awkward in telling your family that you are going on a honeymoon? See I can do romance in front of them also.” Dishank said and snaked his arm around Vritika's waist as the elders shook their heads, youngsters grinned at them and Vritika blushed profusely yet again.

Dishank leave. Everyone is here.Vritika said pushing Dishank away as he pouted sadly. “I can do romance in front of them also.Samay mimicked Dishank earning a smack on his head by Dishank himself.

Waise any plans on making me aunt?” Meher asked as Dishank rolled his eyes. “Why do you want to become a chachi? You already are one to Reyansh Vritika said.

Any plans to make me a uncle ? I feel left out. You all are uncles and aunts to Reyansh but I am not one to anyone.” Adhyan said and Vritika blushed looking down not having a answer.

I guess they did plan Bhai.” Erisha said and before anyone could reply Dishank said or practically shouted,“Come on, Iti. We will miss our flight.” Without waiting for a reply Dishank rushed outside dragging Vritika along.

Bye guys.” They both shouted together as the ones at the door also chorused bidding them a goodbye.

✧✦✧✦ 

Meher's promotions were mostly over. She was in her room on a call with Nivin. “I know right. I am so excited. Obviously we will celebrate. Yeah, call them too. Bye Nivin.” Meher sat on the bed after hanging up and was about to surf through Instagram when she heard a voice.

Planning to move on with Nivin?Meher recognizes the voice as that of Samay's. “What? Nivin is just a friend." Meher stated. "All the people who want to hide their relationship call themselves 'Just Friends'.Samay concluded rolling his eyes.

Oh really! Then what do the people who are actually 'Just Friends' say? That we are in a relationship?” Meher countered still confused over Samay's behavior. Samay rolled his eyes in response.

Really? If he is just a friend, why do you talk to him so much?” Samay asked irritated. “Do you talk to people from your college?“ Meher countered back. “What type of a question is that?” Samay asked confused.

Just answer Samay.” Meher practically ordered. “Of course I do. They are people whom I will spend a lot of time with. So I need to talk to them. But what does it have to do with you and Nivin?Samay said and Meher sighed exasperated and shook her head at how idiotic Samay could be.

I spend a part of my life with my co-stars too Sam. Obviously I'll talk to them. We have to talk about scenes, promotional events, we make friends and we matchmake too.” Meher said explaining him. For once Meher talked as if a learned person, Samay thought but knew better than to say it for now.

I am sorry for getting hyper. I understand.Samay said nodding his head. “By the way, why did you care?” Meher asked raising her eyebrows. “Nothing was tensed about you.Samay said shaking his head a bit whereas Meher looked at him as if he was an alien.

YOU were tensed about ME?” Meher asked nit believing it as Samay rolled his eyes. “Of course. I know how these celebrities are nowadays. One day with one girl, the next day with another. I just didn't want you to be hurt.Normally, Meher would comment on it but the sincerity in his eyes refrained Meher from doing so and she simply nodded her head. “I'll take care.She muttered instead.

Anyways when are you leaving?” Meher asked and Samay placed a hand on his chest. “I am hurt. You want me gone already? Why didn't God kill me before I saw this day?” Samay dramatized as Meher rolled her eyes “Firstly, your hand is placed on the wrong side. The heart is on the opposite side Sam. Secondly, God doesn't want idiots like you to torture him everyday.Meher remarked and added, “But seriously, when are you leaving?

After your premiere obviously. I came here for that.” Samay answered. “Ohh! So Reyansh was only an excuse for his Chachu. Now he is coming to the point. He was actually missing his dear Mimi.” Revati said entering the room with Reyansh and Erisha as they were bored and knew just the place for entertainment.

Samay felt heat creeping up his neck and felt confused at what it was. 'Was he sick?', he wondered and looked over to see Meher blushing too but the next second Meher coughed to hide her blush making Samay think that he was hallucinating. On the other hand, Meher was oblivious to Samay looking at her but knew that she was blushing. She coughed as she couldn't let anyone see her blush as she herself was confused as to why she was blushing.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, here's the update.
So how was it?
The target is 150 comment and 300 votes.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!