Ch 14: the phone call

"Ok so I thought of a good one but its a dare for 2 people is that ok?" Yamaguchi asked the group who all agreed to it

"Ok so I thought of a good one but its a dare for 2 people is that ok?" Yamaguchi asked the group who all agreed to it. "Then Kuroo and Kenma, I dare you to go into the other room and call someone who isn't here and pretend to have pocket dialed them but while you're on the call you have to make suggestive noises." Kenma's mouth fell open as he ripped his eyes away from his game to his friend. Akaashi and Bokuto's hands flew over their mouths as they both tried to stifle their laughter, and Tsukishima chuckled openly.

"He really went in on y'all." Oikawa giggled across the room. Everyone, including Ushijima (stoic king) was both in shock and amused by what Yamaguchi said. Kuroo shrugged and stood up.

"Kitten come on the sooner we go the sooner we get it done." Kenma rolled his eyes and sighed as he stood up and walked over to his boyfriend.

"Don't call me that idiot." Kuroo sweat dropped

"You sound just like Tsukishima"

The two walked into a separate room and Kuroo locked the door behind them. Kenma flopped onto the bed but turned over to lay on his back.

"So... who are we calling?" Kuroo asked, slightly nervous for some reason.

"Lev" Kenma replied. No hesitation. "I want him to suffer." Kuroo face palmed but chuckled.

"Ok then whose phone are we using?"

"Are you dumb?" Kenma asked, "Yours bitch. He'll know something is weird if its from me, the fuck." Kuroo put his hands up in surrender as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"How are we going to do this? This is kinda awkward..." Kenma said quietly, his voice just above a whisper.

"I mean we don't HAVE to fake it... if you know what I mean" Kuroo smirked wildly while Kenma deadpanned.

"You better start counting your days rooster head ass." This just earned him a laugh from Kuroo again.

"Look it shouldn't be that hard. Just... you know..." Kuroo started walking seductivly over to the bed, "start screaming my name and I think he'll get the picture."He had reached the bed and trapped Kenma below him between his arms. Kenma bit his lip and his face flushed. He turned his head to the side and rolled his eyes to try to ignore his boyfriend but it was very difficult. He heard the sound of a phone ringing and looked back over to Kuroo who had already called Lev. He opened his mouth to argue when he heard someone on the other line.

"Ah Kuroo-San Hi! Why did you call so late?"

-+=+- WITH LEV -+=+-

Lev's POV:

The waiter had just taken our orders and left when I felt my phone buzz. 'What the hell? I told Alisa not to call me??' I apologized quickly to my date and looked down to see who was calling me.

"Oh its Kuroo-san." I said out loud.

"The fuck? What does that idiot want?" Yaku questioned annoyed.