Chapter 14

Author P.O.V

"Guys!!!!!" Dom shouts coming into King room where he finds Andre and King cuddled up together sleeping like babies. Andre is cuddled against Chest while King as his arms around Andre's waist. Dom let's an evil smirk take over his face as he pulls out his phone and snaps a few pictures to use against the two boys later.

"Oh shit! guys! wake up" Dom shouts his panic coming back to life as he remembers why he came into the room yelling in the first place.

King is the first one to get one and when he does the first thing he does is grab a pillow and throw it towards Dom who manages to dodge it by ducking his head. King continues to throw multiple pillows until one finally hits Dom who lets out a frustrated huff.

"Fuck was that for?" Dom says rubbing his bow sore noise that got hit by the pillow. Who know pillows could feel as hard as rocks if you throw them the right way.

"Cause you up in here screaming like it's Christmas mornin interrupting my good ass dream!" king shouts with a frustrated sigh as he rubs his eyes trying to get the sleep to leave.

"Was you getting your back blown or sum? mad for no reason" Dom says smacking his lips at king who rolls his eyes.

"As a matter of fact I was and you ruined it" King huffs as he starts mumbling about the good dick he was getting in his dreams from a mysterious man and how Dom is a dumb bitch for interrupting the whole experience.

"I'm up i'm up who blowin shit up?! where who?!" Andre shouts as he randomly gets up on the bed swinging his hands as if he's fighting someone or getting ready to swing whatever force is in front of him.

"You're fucking stupid" King and Dom say at the same time shaking their heads at the still sleepy Andre doing stupid shit first thing is the morning.

"oh good morning guys" Andre says softly after he stops swinging his arms around like a crazy person with a crooked sleepy smile on his face.

"What the fuck are you yelling about?" King questions still wanting the answer to his question, so he can get back to his sleep and apparently "good ass" dream.

"Oh right there's a damn family moving into the house" Dom says knowing that Andre and King will understand what he means despite sounding ominous and very unclear.

"So there's a family moving into a house the fuck does that have to do with us?" Andre questions rolling his eyes an Dom gets the urge to smack the boy but decides not to.

Scratch that Dom knew that King will understand what he means despite sounding ominous and very unclear.Dom looks at King who points at Andre and says "what he said" looking just as confused as Andre.

Dom shakes his head knowing he should have made smarter friends. Dom stares at them without elaborating and watches as his friend's faces go through a series of emotions before they settle on one...realization.

"ohhhhhhhhhhh" Andre and King says at the same time. Dom watches their face morph into panic and confusion in a matter of seconds.

"NOoooooooo" Andre and King say getting off the bed in a hurry, rushing into the living room, and then a window where the look into their front yard only to see a moving truck and a happy family getting ready to start their new life.

"What the fuck?!" King shouts feeling frustration build up inside him they just moved away? and sold the house like nothing happened like King, Andre , and Dom don't exist?! King doesn't know if he's angry, frustrated, or sad about the three men moving away. Angry because what the fuck? frustration because what the hell? and sad wait why does he feel a hint of sadness. He should be happy he doesn't have to see those criminals again.....right?

Andre is just as confused and conflicted as King of course he's happy they're gone but...what is he suppose to do about the mess they brought into his life. like the incident at the mall. He's conflicted because how the fuck were that able to just leave? without a word like sure they don't King, Dom, and himself personally. But they basically saw them commit murder for god's sake.

And Dom is just confused and a little impressed. Confused because well why would the three men just leave Dom and his two best friends unattended are they really that confident in the power they have over Dom, King, and Andre? are they that confident that Dom, King, or Andre won't go to the police about what they saw? Dom can see where the confidence is coming from, but still. And he's impressed because well they just disappeared like they we're never there it's kinda cool.

"Well at least we can go back to living our normal lives" King says trying to look on the bright side of things which certainly isn't working no matter how hard he tries.

"I don't think that's even possible anymore" Andre says softly watching the happy family start a new chapter in their lives that doesn't involve any more negative energy, problems, issues, and annoying people. Everything is new and better.

you wish that was you uhh? hahahahhaahha 😭

"I really don't know what's going on anymore" Dom says stress evident in his voice. There was a person showing pictures of those three men to Andre, and now the three men just magically disappeared.

"we're fucked" King says as if he's stating a simple fact in that very moment.

Yea, the boys are fucked in more ways then one.

buahaahhahahahaha

a short chapter cause i've been spoiling y'all with semi long ones can't have that now can we? 👩🏿‍🦯