Game Night

Using an old gif I never got to use

"So tell me about this kiss with Malfoy."

y/n pov

I slowly sat up and rubbed my head.

I looked around at my new surroundings. A forest.

"Harry?"

"I'm right here." He said from behind me. He got up and picked up a locket that had landed near us.

The horcrux.

Ron groaned in pain.

I turned to see Hermione trying to console him.

I hurried over to the two.

Ron's arm was bleeding like mad. He must have gotton splinched when the guard grabbed his arm.

I kneeld down next to them and helped Hermione try to keep Ron still. He was shaking as if he was having a seizure and it was tearing open his would.

"Harry, quickly in my bag, there's a bottle labeled 'essecnce of dittany'. Get it." Hermione instructed as she tore of the sleeve of her coat.

Harry grabbed the bag and began to dig through it.

Ron let out another groan.

I helped Hermione use her sleeve to tie Ron's arm.

"Accio dittany!" Harry yelled with his wand at the bag.

He got the vial and ran over to us with it.

"Unstopper it."

"His arm." I said as I looked down at Ron's bleeding arm. It was turning purple.

"I know. Harry, hurry!"

Harry took the cap off the bottle and handed it to Hermione.

"It's okay, Ron." I cooed to help calm him.

He had tears forming in his eyes out of fear.

The professors told us horrible things about apparation injuries last year. Some people have lost limbs due to them.

"I-it's going to sting a little bit." Hermione said as she poured the yellow liquid onto his cut.

Ron let out a loud cry.

"What happened? I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place." Harry asked.

"We were. We were. Shh." Hermione answered briefly.

"It was that bloody guard." I said.

"I knew once he'd seen where we were, we-we couldn't stay, so I brought us here, but Ron got splinched." Hermione stuttered.