19||Trouble||

A small tiny gasp was heard.

She looked at Lin in disbelief and shock. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Her eyes were protruded out of her socket.

"Y-you?" She shuttered. Her mouth was slightly opened but managed to close it. Adrian seemed to find this beguiling but didn't comment.

"See, we're sorry okay." Lin started but Adrian scoffed. "Well, I'm sorry. Our aim wasn't your dad but Jackie and her husband." Lin said feeling ashamed even mentioning it.

"It's ok," Ariana said shocking herself and the boys. "I forgive you both." She told again shocking herself more. She didn't know why she was saying that but it made her feel better in the slightest.

"Sure? You're fucking serious?" Lin asked cussing in front of her for the first time they'd started talking.

She nodded. "What has been done has been done. I can't change the past." She told, smiling sadly. Adrian attentively watched her looking for some sort of lie in her eyes but found none. Never in his life has he find someone like this before, so forgiving and beautiful.

"Thank you so much," Lin said submerging her in a hug. He swore, he had tears already in his eyes. She wriggled her wrist out of Adrian's to hug Lin, squeezing him in the process.

"I love you," Lin muttered in her ear. She giggled and muttered too in his ear. "I love you too." She told but unknown to her, Adrian heard everything. Jealousy filled his heart as he watched them both. He rolled his eyes and looked away feeling a spang of hurt in his heart.

"Okay now. You must be hungry. Let's go for Lunch." Lin said tangling hands together with her.

A D R I AN

They aimlessly walked together while I stayed at their back and watched them, hands in hands. It was killing the hell out of me to see them this close together. I tucked my hands into my pocket and followed them to lunch. I wasn't hungry but I was ready to stay just for Ar-Lin.

"What will you like to eat princess?" Lin asked calling her with that nickname I hated so much. He knew how I feel about it and he still called her.

"Hamburger and cheese." She screeched happily.

Narrator's P.O.V

They made their way back to their usual table as they dopped their tray on the table and began grinding it down hungrily. Adrian watched the girl, Ariana, feeling a small emotion coming up. He killed her father and she forgave him? He thought. He had never seen any girl like that before in his life he spent on earth.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asked breaking him away from his thoughts. He hummed in response to 'no' and went back to his phone ignoring the girl's glare. She continued eating making random comments on what Lin said and sometimes taking peeks at Adrian. She was still afraid of him but she had forgiven him and his wrongs so there was nothing to be afraid of and she knew that.

"I'll be back." She muttered wanting to go on her sneaky trips to look for Tom. She knew where he'd be.

"Where?" Lin asked curious to know when he saw the gleam of evil in her eyes. She smirked at Lin. "I want to go find tom!" She announced ready to leave but hold on her hand stopped her.

"You go no fucking place! You're going to stay here and eat your food!" Adrian said, his protective mode activated. The little girl pouted at what he said and glared at him perilously but it only came out cute like a kitten.

"Why?" She moped. He growled softly and toughened his hold on her even more but not too tight to hurt her.

"Haven't you heard of bad table manners?" He asked furrowing his thick eyebrow. She watched him, observing his feature. He was gold of pure handsomeness. She gasped mentally of what she thought. Of course, she wasn't lying but why would she think that? She blushed to herself unaware of what happens when she blushed. It spread around her cheek and neck. Adrian smirked mentally curious to know what got her red.