No Turning Back

"It doesn't have to be you

 "It doesn't have to be you."

y/n pov

"Goodmorning." I greeted as I exited the tent and stood by Ron. 

His eyes were locked on Harry and Hermione, who were taking a walk and talking about our next move. 

"Have those two been getting a little too close, or is it just me?" He asked without looking away from Harry and Hermione.

"I think it's just you?" I answered though, it sounded more like a question. 

"I wouldn't be so sure." He mumbled before starting to take down the tent. 

What does that mean? 

I looked to Harry and Hermione who were begenning to walk back over to us.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked me once he got up the hill.

"Y-yeah. I'm ready to go."

"You ok?"

"Fine. Just something Ron said." I tried to wave off.

"What did he say?" Harry asked with hints of conern in his voice.

"Nothing. Let's just go. We're burning daylight."

Before he could say anything else, I walked off to help Ron and Hermione undo the tent. 

I could feel Harry's eyes following me as I did. I hope he doesn't think to much of it. He and Ron are already angry with each other as is.

~

We must have walked 100 miles over the next few days. 

Just constant walking.

Unless deatheaters or snatchers were around. Then we hid.

I made sure to watch Ron closely. I could see the jealousy and worry growing on his face each time Harry and Hermione did anything like share water, talk, help one another. All things friends do.

I know Ron's just being ridiculous, but it's made me feel a little paranoid. 

Are Hermione and Harry really growing close in that way?

I lay on the couch and look up at the tent celeing as I listened to Hermione's scissors cutting away.

She's giving us all haircuts.

I'm a bit scared in all honesty.

Harry offered to go first. 

"Oh, my god!" Hermione exclaimed.

"What?" Harry asked, seeming more worried than Ron and I. He raised his hand to the back of his head where Hermione had just been cutting his hair.

"I'll tell you in a miniute."

Hermione rushed over to the picnic table and began to rummage through her bag.