Snatched

"Don't you dare hurt her! Take me instead!"

y/n pov

"We can't do things like that." I whispered to Harry as the two of us followed a few feet behind Ron and Hermione. 

I was obviously reffering to last night's events. 

"I know."

"It's not a good way to cope."

"I know."

"And it's not productive."

"Oh, it's certainly productive."

I hit him on the arm for that comment.

"Oi, what are you two whispering about back there?" Ron called as he began to walk backwards to face us.

"Nothing." We both answered quickly.

He narrowed his eyes at us before turning back to talking to Hermione. Last night she and Ron finally made up. Hermione lectured him about all the things he needs to stop doing and Ron sat there and nodded.

I'm not sure weather or not they know what went down between Harry and I last night.

I'm not sure I want to.

A rustling noise caused me to turn my head to the side. There was nothing there.

When I looked back towards Ron and Hermione, the two of them were slowly backing away from a group of deatheaters. 

Snatchers.

I turned around to run only to be greeted with snacthers on all sides of us. 

"Hello, beautiful." One of them greeted as he moved in on Hermione.

Of course Hermione quickly backed away and close to Harry, Ron, and I.

One snatcher in particular stuck out to me.

Fenrir Greyback.

"y/n." He greeted roughly.

"Is it truly you? Now you had us all thinking you were dead." The snatcher who called Hermione beautiful said.

"It's was easy to fool you considering that is exactly what you are." I snapped.

"Watch your mouth. This time you won't slip away again." Greyback growled as he slowly moved closer.

"This time I will rip you apart and laugh as you scream out for your dear old dead mummy. Your mum I killed, just as I will you-" 

He was cut off as Harry threw a strong punch directly at his jaw, sending him stumbling back. 

Hermione used the opprotunity to create even more of a diversion.

"Protego!" 

The spell sent a few of the snatchers flying into the trees behind them. We took it as our chance to run.