Chapter 1: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

Welcome to this fanfic I made the first time and don't know what im doing and really suck at it and won't stop :)

I'm just gonna apologise early because this is some cringe stuff which is still ongoing

Thank you

[Edited]

Your POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

...beep

"Ugh", you sighed in annoyance. You started your life with an annoying alarm by your side. It makes you wonder how you gonna end your life with.

Not thinking ahead, you lied down. Saying to yourself you're taking a small nap.

You just moved here with your aunt. Your parents couldn't handle you at home with their work. So, your father moved you to his sister house.

He said it wouldn't take so long until he "finished" his work. But you know it was a lie. You tell your aunt you don't want to missed your education so you went to school there. But in actuality, you just wanted to get started with your life here and move on. And now you're late.

"I'm late?", You mumble. "Yes! Now get ready for school", Your aunt yell. Your aunt is really loud but you don't mind much.

You quickly get out off bed, looking at your clock, "5:30", it shows. "You woke me at this time?" You question. Looking at your aunt who is at the door.

"Well, you gonna need the extra time to prepare yourself for school" your aunt said. "well, I can get ready in just 10 minutes" you said standing from your bed.

Your aunt smirk, "okay, bet" she said. You rushed to the bathroom, wanting to prove you can get ready in 10 minutes and below.

You started walking aimlessly around school. Trying to remember where's the cafeteria, the lab and other classes. You don't want to know where the bathroom is cause it's not like you use it when school time anyway.

You stop and look at your watch. You think it's time for you to head to class and started to walk there.

Once you arrived, you heard chattering from inside. You took a peek and saw two girls talking to each other.

A pink hijab girl and a blue specs girl. You're kind of surprised that someone willingly come to school this early. It's either by will or force. And by force meant, parents.

They heard a creak from the door and saw you standing there dumbfounded. There was an awkward silent for a minute before one of the girls greet you.

"M- morning-!" you greet back awkwardly as you never do good in socialising. Or, not that you're not good but you're just. New to this stuff?

"You're new aren't you?" The girl with a hijab asked. First impression? Pretty.

She reach out her hands to shake with you, "I'm Yaya. One of the prefects" she said with the sweetest smile. You shook her hand and returned the smile.

"I'm Ying" the girl with blue glasses introduced. She also give her hand to shake and you gladly shook it.

They invited you to join on their conversation and you agreed to join. They asked you lots of questions on where you're from, why you moved, favourite stuff and more about yourself.

You asked then if it's cool for you to be friends and they said, "we be glad to". What do you do to deserve such hospitality on your first day.

You were glad you can make friends with them. You didn't expect to get friends on your first day here

As you and your new friend are talking. You heard and interesting conversation coming from the door, "I'm telling you Fang. Ducks actually have really long legs. That's why they're "floating" on the water"

"Please stop being stupid, Gopal"

That's the most weirdest sentences you had ever spied on.

First person POV

My eyes glued on the orange boy I wanted to look away but he feels so... attracting.

Yaya and Ying introduce them too me. Telling them that I'm new and stuff.

They came up to me and greeted me, "Hey, I'm Gopal, nice to meet ya" The green jacket boy said.

"Fang." The purple hair said with no amusement meeting a new kid.

"I'm Boboiboy. Nice to meet you" The orange boy said while giving me a cute smile.

"Likewise, I'm (Y/N)" I stammered. At the same time my heart skip a beat.

He look so gentle.

"Incase you are wondering, I'm the most famous in school" Fang said suddenly. As soon as he said that. Ying smack the back of his head,"yeah. Keep dreaming" she said.

"Yeah, okay. I'm sure a narcissist like you are popular here" you mocked. Gopal laughed and the other only snicker.

Before Fang can make a comeback the school bell rings indicate that class is starting.

"Well girly, you got away this time. Don't expect mercy from me after this" he remarked.

"Wow, I'm shaking" I fought back. I don't know why. He seems like a nice person to mess up with.