Let go

Let go - BTS

Chapter 11

Jimin and Taemin both arrived at Chanyeol's farmhouse and parked their car in front of it. It was packed with people from their University. Jimin recognized some people from his various classes talking in groups, or drinking and smoking blunts.

"Seems like this guy is hella rich," Taemin said in amazement. It was true, Chanyeol's farmhouse seemed bigger than anyone's real house.

"This really isn't my thing. I shouldn't be here," Jimin said nervously as he sat there in his seat not moving. 

"Hey, we can leave once you meet your friends okay. If you still want to leave the party afterward, I'll take you home myself," Taemin reassured him.

"Yeah, sorry it's just that, I'm not used to parties..." Jimin said in a meek voice.

"And I understand but don't worry, I'm right here," Taemin stated, holding Jimin's small hand.

Jimin looked up at Taemin, glad he was there with him. He looked back at the farmhouse, filled with people and the loud music that seemed to be shaking the entire house. He looked back at Taemin who was folding his hands like people did when they prayed. He was also trying to put on his most effective cute puppy look that Jimin recognized.

"Stop," Jimin giggled.

"I love hearing that laugh," Taemin said as he started laughing himself. Just then, two people knocked on Jimin's window. It was Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin let himself out of the car as Taemin did the same.

"Wow, you guys are early?" Taehyung asked, surprised.

"Oh hey, Tae and Hobi. Meet my friend Taemin," Jimin said. Taemin walked around to where they were all standing.

"Nice to finally meet you, I must say you're really handsome," Taehyung said as he smiled and shook his hand.

"So are you." Taemin chuckled.

"It's nice meeting you again Taemin." Hoseok smiled.

"Same here."

"Let's go inside, I'm in the mood to get wasted!" Taehyung said, linking arms with Hoseok as they walked in together.

Jimin stood there for a moment feeling anxious about what could happen. Knowing his luck he would definitely run into Jungkook, probably the others as well like Yoongi and Namjoon. He reconsidered the whole thing. I should probably go back, they won't notice I'm not here anyway, he thought to himself. Taemin noticed Jimin's sudden behavior and grabbed onto his small hands squeezing them.

"Let's go," Taemin said as he smiled.

Jimin looked up at Taemin and nodded his head. At least Taemin's here with me, he told himself repeatedly as they both walked in together.

____

Yoongi's phone started vibrating in his pocket when he arrived outside Chanyeol's farmhouse. He pulled it out to see it was Baekhyun and answered the call.

"Baek? Why are you calling me, is everything okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Yoongi, the guy ran away when they were integrating him and I don't know how the fuck he escaped." Baekhyun was shouting, sounding extremely panicked.

"Don't worry Baek, we'll find him. Look, stay calm. I'll meet you soon." Yoongi reassured him.

"Okay, call me when you leave," Baekhyun said and cut the call.

Yoongi sighed and put his phone back in his pocket. Fucking hell, where did this asshole run away to now, he thought to himself.

____