Beautiful

Beautiful - V, Jhope, Jungkook & Jimin

Chapter 13

Jimin slept in his bed until the sun on Monday morning started hitting his face through the cracks of his window blinds. He got up and walked over to the window pulling up the blinds to reveal a nice sunny clear blue sky. Jimin walked back to his bed and picked up his phone that had been charging on the bedside table. He noticed a text from Taehyung.

"We're on our way, come out soon." ~Tae.

Jimin immediately knew Taehyung and Hoseok would be arriving to drop him off at school like they always do.

"Okay see you soon." He texted back.

Jimin put down his phone and quickly got dressed, putting on black jeans and a gray sweatshirt with a windbreaker. He walked up in front of the mirror and saw the pink dye in his hair fading away.

Time to change it up again, maybe a nice blue this time, Jimin wondered to himself.

He grabbed a bucket hat and walked out of his room, walking downstairs and seeing his stepfather and mom in the dining area beside the kitchen.

Great, just fucking great. My life is hell again, he thought to himself as he slowly approached the kitchen.

"Good morning Jimin, are you heading to university?" Gianna asked while serving Lucas.

Lucas was sitting at the dining table. He looked up at Jimin, with eyes full of rage. Jimin got goosebumps while seeing the look Lucas was giving him.

"Jimin? Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah, my friends are outside. I'll leave now," Jimin replied as he hastily made his way to the main door.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast with us?" Gianna asked with her eyebrows raised.

"I'll buy something on campus."

Jimin walked out the door and closed it, breathing a sigh of relief. Gianna looked down at the teacup she was holding, trembling a bit. She had always hoped their relationship would've been past this phase of barely acknowledging each other's existence, by now. But that seemed like a hopeless desire at the moment. She felt Lucas's hand grab onto hers.

"Gianna, Jimin is being a stupid brat don't let him get to you," Lucas said while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Lucas, he is my son. I care about him and want the best for him," Gianna said while looking at him. Her eyes started tearing up. Hearing Lucas speak like that about Jimin was just one reminder of how much she regretted her past choices.

"Well, he doesn't care about you. I don't know why you haven't kicked him out yet," Lucas scoffed.

"Because he's my son and I don't care how much he hates me, I'll always love him. So don't you dare say anything about him like that ever again!" Gianna yelled. She threw Lucas's hand off hers, set the teacup down on the kitchen counter, and walked upstairs.

Lucas watched his wife storm off without pouring him his cup of tea. He got irritated and threw the sandwich he was holding onto his plate.