2

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

By the time school ended, it had stopped raining. As we went back to our dorm, we were talking about... you know, about classes and how boring they are. When we arrived at our dorm, we saw 5 letters. Yuna was so excites that she screamed. It was so loud that the landlady came to see what had happened.

Yuna p.o.v.

When we reached back to our dorm, we saw 5 letters. Like not alphabet but the eneveloped ones. I have read harry potter and know that this is the kind of letter harry recieved from hogwarths. I screamed so loud from excitement that the landlady had to  come and see what actually had happened. After convincing her that nothing was wrong we went inside the dorm and read the letters. here is what it said-

Dear miss Shin Yuna,

This is a letter requesting you and 9 other chosen people to come to magic island. You will have to go to the kingscross station on september 1st. You are requested to come to the platform 9 and 3/4. The train will depart at 5:53 pm. please dont be late because the future of magic island is in your hands.

sincerely

kim namjoon

It was sad to know that it was not a hogwarths letter but also confusing since we did not know where this magic island was and who on earth was this kim namjoon character.

After reading the letter, i turned to my unnies who had the same confused looks pasted on their faces. Ryujin unnie said " this must be some sort of prank by some ungrateful kid."

Ryujin p.o.v.

After i read the letter, I was confused. i thought it was some prank so  told the rest of them " this must be some sort of prank by some ungrateful kid."

This could be true because where was this magic island? where was platform 9 and 3/4 in kingscross station? and who was this kim namjoon?