[Sukuna]Softy

You were quite upset because Itadori wouldn't let Sukuna out because of the excuse of him being too dangerous to let out.

You sat on Itadori's bed while squeezing the life out of one of his pillows trying not to cause a scene or breakdown crying.

You look down at the pillow sadly,  while Itadori tries to get your attention by standing next to you.

You ignored his presence as he tried talking to you but you weren't having it as he said, "Come on (Y/N), you know I can't let him out! He's dangerous!"

You ignore his words once again as a stray tear falls onto the pillow getting it wet as you say quietly, "He wouldn't hurt me I know it."

The reason as to why you wanted to see sukuna so badly was because you had just had a breakdown for reasons only known to you and you needed the comfort of your boyfriend.

Sukuna growled out at Itadori in his head for making you cry as Itadori groaned and said, "Fine. Fine! I'll let him out just stop crying and stop blowing my ear off!"

You glanced at him as you saw him close his eyes before tattoos appeared along with all four eyes opening simultaneously.

Sukuna looked over to you before walking over and wiping your stray tear away with his finger.

You could hear him mumble out, "Stupid strawberry." Before he climbed on the bed, sitting with his back against the headboard and pulling out into his embrace.

You try to look up to him but he sat his head on yours as he said, "I'm going to kill him one day."

You dryly laughed as he then glanced down to you and said, "Would you care to tell me why we walked in on you crying quietly to yourself or am I going to have to force you to say it."

You hesitated before you said, "I'll tell you in a minute, just let me enjoy this for a bit. It's not like you to cuddle so I'll take it while it lasts."

You push your body closer to his as he groans but agrees silently none the less, as you move your head up and give him a light kiss on the jaw.

He growls before he removed his head from yours and said, "I'm not having any of that crap. Kiss me right."

You just smiled before kissing him on the lips while he smirked into the kiss.

Your day had already gotten better just because of him.

<><><><>
So I'm a simp for Sukuna, fun fact and I love this! I love him too much help me, I'm gonna die of cuteness overload right now. Anyways i hope you enjoyed!