Chapter THIRTEEN

A's Note: ALONE will be updated here again.

.Sorry for keeping you waiting.

"Welcome to our house," Jimin's bright voice came out sweet to your ears the moment he opened the door, "please make yourself home while I go grab something for you to wear," he added as you both walked inside the warm living room, Jungkook follow...

"Welcome to our house," Jimin's bright voice came out sweet to your ears the moment he opened the door, "please make yourself home while I go grab something for you to wear," he added as you both walked inside the warm living room, Jungkook followed in silence. 

"Oh! It's ......... not what I expected," You smiled after your surprised expression faded, you were honest, that's not what you imagined a house full of men will look or feel like. 

Some interior designer obviously made the modern yet classic decoration, the electric fireplace did an amazing job keeping the place warm while the air purifier gave a pleasant smell of spring making you smile involuntarily. Your gaze stopped at the wooden library by the corner, a reaction Jimin noticed.

"Most of the books belong to Namjoon Hyung, I can ask him to lend you some if you're interested." The man rubbed the back of his neck and followed your gaze. 

"I'd be happy to," You answered back without hesitation. 

"Sorry to interrupt your lovely conversation but, won't it be better if you resume it after the girl is dressed with dry clothes?" Jungkook's voice came out calm and unbothered.

"Oh! that's right...." Jimin laughed, "Sorry I will be right back," with this, Jimin disappeared toward the hallway leaving you and Jungkook in silence again. 

The silence was broken after a minute or so, "Give me your coat, I will dry it for you," Jungkook suggested, you turned to face him with a surprised face which he noticed and sighed, "Don't act so surprised. It's not like I offered you my life."

"I won't say no if you do though," You half-smiled while taking off your green coat, "I'd like to see a world where one jerk is limited." 

"Yeah very funny," He took the coat from your hand and walked away mumbling stuff you didn't understand but weirdly enough, you weren't bothered nor angry.... if fact you were smiling as if you two weren't fighting days ago and roasting each other minutes earlier.