Chapter 51

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

At Night

......................

Zoya was making tea for fahad after dinner... with her dupatta wrapped around her head in namaz style covering her head.... while everyone were in their room when she felt someone standing behind her... she looked back from above her shoulder to see fahad looking at tea standing behind her... "g fadi?" Fahad just dropped his head on her shoulder and spoke "you know tomorrow is sunday!" Zoya smiled and spoke "yes i know!" On this fahad wrapped his arms around her stomach and asked "so! As tomorrow is sunday! Shall we go out somewhere?" Zoya smilingly looked at her face from side and spoke "really?" Fahad looked at her nodded and kissed her nose... "so where you wanna go?" Zoya started to pour the tea in the cup while saying "amm let me think and i will tell you!" Fahad smiled and pecking her cheek moved back... while zoya smiled at him and moving back started to wash the pan... while fahad sat on the chair drinking the tea looking at his wife...

Zoya looked at fahad who was looking at her making her smile and she asked "what are you looking at?" "I am looking at me begum!" Fahad spoke making zoya chuckle and she spoke "fadi how about we go to murree?" "Murree?" Fahad asked on which zoya walked to him with the towel and sat beside him on the chair saying "yes, as we have tomorrow only! I wanna go to chair lift!" She said excitedly making fahad chuckle and he spoke "okay done!" Zoya smiled brightly at fahad who drank his remaining tea... fahad placed the empty cup on the counter when someone spoke "bhabhi!" Zoya and fahad looked at the door to see arham standing there...

"Han arham?" Arham looked at the duo and
Then came to them... pulling the chair in front then he sat there while fahad and zoya shared at look... while arham glanced at the duo on which fahad asked "what happened arham? Everything fine?" Arham looked at him and nodded saying "actually i wanna ask something to bhabhi!" Fahad looked at zoya saying "you want me to go?" "No, its okay!" Arham spoke in a instant on this zoya spoke "what happened?" Arham looked at zoya and said "bhabhi, can you talk to zubiya? I am can you ask her if she want me in her life? Ah, i mean! You know what i mean right?" Zoya chuckled at arham and spoke "don't worry i will talk to her, stop being like this!" Fahad to smiled at arham and after zoya spoke fahad asked "arham what if zubiya don't want this?" Zoya frowned at fahad as she had told about zubiya to him.... while arham he went silent thinking and fahad looked at zoya blinking his eyes making her relax... their attention was pulled by arham who spoke "I don't know bhai! May be i will move back! May be she is not for me!" Fahad looked at arham and smilingly put his hand over arham's shoulder saying "if you really want her in your life! If your love is halal then talk to Allah ask her from him, only he can make her yours! May be this is what is written in your destiny that who have to ask Allah to give her to you!" Arham listened to fahad while zoya smiled at her husband's words... after getting fahad's words arham asked "it can happen?" Fahad looked at zoya and holding her hand spoke "it can happen! And it happened with me! I don't know who was written in my destiny but i asked Him, my Allah to give me my zoi and he gave me, sometimes He want us to call on Him, and He bless us with the best!" Zoya smiled brightly while arham to smiled lightly nodded his head... after that zoya asked "got it?" Arham looked at zoya and nodded on which zoya again asked "i will talk to zubi! Okay?" Arham smiled and spoke "you know Allah gave me the best bhai and bhabhi!" Zoya and fahad both smiled at arham who saying a good night went to his room....

Fahad looked at zoya and then holding her hand both went to their room after zoya cleaned the kitchen and turned off the lights... reaching the room zoya opened her dupatta letting her hair move freely on her back.... and fahad sat on the bed with his mobile... after that she placed the dupatta on the couch and asked "at what time we will go?" Fahad stood up and walked to her who was standing near the couch picking up fahad things from it... coming to her fahad held her hand and made her look at him... zoya raised her eyebrows placing her hand on his chest... while fahad moved her hair from her face saying "after breakfast we will leave!" Zoya nodded and looked away when fahad bend a bit and placed a soft kiss on her cheek making her look at him... zoya creased his cheek with her thumb saying "fadi you are tired!" Fahad smiled at her and bending to her neck spoke "no i am not!" And next he kissed her nexk making her smile and wrap her hand around his neck... 

Sooner both the souls were lost in eachother under the black coloured duvet with the angels shielding them from the world... after loving each other to no extant both zoya and fahad laid beside eachother... the duvet covering them while both faced each other.... fahad moving his finger tips in her hair and zoya creasing his cheek ever so lovingly.... "fadi!" Zoya took his name making him hmm to her looking at her face on which zoya placed her hand on is chest and asked "what you want? A girl or a boy?" Fahad frowned for a second and the spoke pulling her close to him making zoya lay her head on his coller bone ans his hand's resed on her back... "I don't know! I just want our baby who will complete our family!" Zoya smiled and raised her head to look at him and spoke "i want a girl, you know it is said that the women who have a daughter as her first child is the luckiest in the world!" Fahad smilingly peck her forehead saying "then i will pray to Allah to bless us with a girl!" Zoya smiled beautifully at him and placed her head back on his chest while fahad kissed the top of her head creasing her hair....

.......................

How is it?
Do let me know about the update!
What you think?
Will arham have zubiya for lifetime?
Or his destiny stored something else?
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye