You Went On A Date? With Who?

Nina was jogging back from her gym. She had decided to hit the gym today. She reached her apartment soon enough and took the stairs up. She had to shower and get ready fast or she would be late.

She opened the apartment to see Chul in the kitchen. He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"You want food?" He asked sleepily.

"No time!" Nina exclaimed as she ran into her room and picked up her robe quickly. She ran into the shower and undressed. She showered as quickly as she could and ran into her closet.

Why had she decided to go to the gym? She did not know. She took her blue jeans and a white cardigan. As she dressed, she let her hair down. She brushed it, leaving it in it's natural waves.

She looked at the clock and sighed seeing she had half an hour. She kept everything in her bag and shouldered it. She picked up her keys and went down to her car.

She would just take a coffee from the Starbucks on her way. As she stopped for coffee, she took one for Takeshi too.

She drove towards the building, and parked her car. She walked into the building and saw Takeshi already on the reception. She smiled and walked up to him.

"Hey Nina!" He greeted her and she smiled back.

"Here I brought this for you." Nina handed him his coffee.

"Oh how much I love you." He said happily as he took a sip of his coffee. They silently stood there sipping their coffees.

"Let me take your bag up to your office." Takeshi said as he took it off her shoulder.

"No need. I'm going anyways." Nina denied softly. Takeshi nodded and handed it back to her.

"Well, I wanted to discuss your date but guess we'll have to wait for lunch." Takeshi said with a teasing smile.

"Oh God, not at the start of the day!" Nina replied and walked towards the elevator.

She removed her tab from the bag as she waited for the elevator. She looked at her busy schedule. Taehyung was meeting his friends and Nina had to check with him, if he remembered. She also had to tell him about his parents coming later this day.

She rode the elevator up a floor and walked towards her office while looking for a suitable gift for Taehyung's parents. She balanced everything in one hand and opened the door.

She put everything on the table and settled down. She opened the file that had all information about Taehyung. She decided to book a restaurant for them to have dinner and buy them some flowers as Taehyung was meeting them at the airport.

She was checking for any detail about his parents likes. Her phone ringed and she picked it up to see Taehyung calling. Smiling she picked it up.

"Hi Taehyung. I was just gonna call you." She said as the line connected.

"Hi Nina. I remembered my parents were coming in town today, am I right?" Taehyung asked.

"You are. Though you also have to meet some friends." Nina infromed him.

"I'm just about to reach. I'll come to your office and we'll discuss this." Taehyung replied.

"Ok." Nina added and hung up.

She looked for Taehyung's friend's preferences and allergies. As she was looking through it, her door opened and Taehyung stepped in. He had a cup in his hand.

"Hey." He said and sat down in one of the chairs and sipped his drink.

"That was quick." Nina acknowledged.