11°

                              °~ Okey dokey ~°

Hwang Chaerin after being literally dragged to Gowoon's apartment was laying on the floor in the living room. Chaerin noticed how small apartment it was, but still cosy and comfortable. Chaerin wondered where her parents are and does she have siblings.

While Jukyung showed some make-up tips to Gowoon, Chaerin went through Gowoon's new sheets. She wrote the tips and some rhythm instructions.

Putting everything together, Chaerin never felt so much comfortable in her whole life. She didn't have to worry about looking ladylike or to watch out for attacks or anything similar to that. For the first time in her life she wasn't tense.

"Chaerin?" I looked up to Gowoon who was now with some make-up now. I raised eyebrow at her.

"Yea?"

"Since when you are into music?" She asks me. Jukyung turned to me, ready to hear a new stuff about me. I sat up and thought for a moment.

"Uhh... since forever I guess? My father being entertaiment company CEO has some perks. I could go to practice rooms and practice there. All trainees and idols know me because of him. And father brought me a thousand of times to help him to evaluate them. That's why I helped you... Watching people fail because of stupid things like shyness or looks or not practicing enough, but they are talented more than 90% in whole company is really sad. " I explained. I dropped thinking about what I said.

" It must be hard..." Jukyung comments.

"For me no... I vote for talent. But other staff votes for money makers. No offense to idols though. They are all talented. Just yeah..." I say, looking at the ceiling. Jukyung and Gowoon continued to talk about idols.

Suddenly I heard the door opening, I sat up quickly. But then my eyes widened when I saw familiar male singing and dancing... half naked.

"Okey dokey yo! Is that true? Yes!"

My brain has stopped working.

HwangChaerin.exe has stopped working. ERROR.

My eyes followed male who danced to the kitchen. He takes the bottle of water out of fridge.