Old School Raid And A Meeting

Yo - normal talking
"LOL" - talking ouț loud
AAAAAA - tougths
Consume - angry/pleased
KILL EVERYBODY - W speakin
|sup|- electronics
---------------------------------------------------------

We ran.

Frankly not sure for how long before Jeffry made that phone call. Who is he calling backup ip seems because after he closed that damn phone call the man had a grin that would make his canon self pround.

The sound of trees breaking apart trought blast of fire, reality being torn apart, whip like tentacles and straight up static echoed trought the entire fucking forest. What ever the fuck was happening behind wasnt getting further so despite the fact Jeff mentaly reminded any good horror protag doesnt look behind him. I still did and saw Zalgo coming for our asses in the most terryfing way possible while fending off the clearly angered slenderman.

OK.

We are fucked. Jeff reminded me of my mistake and i told him to be fucking quiet.

"Finaly."

Jeff stooped. Suddenly spinning around and using my own [[Leap]] skill to jump towards the battle.

"FUCK HIM UP!"

Zalgo didnt seem so scared or even annoyed as from the dark treeline erupted a full goddamn armored platoon of the most futuristic styled deeked out soldiers i have ever seen!

All manners of lights and dots apeared on the red demon as thousands of bullets, lasers, grenades and even several fucking rockets where send at the literal end all.

Even Jeffry responded by taking a gun from a fellow bro and charging it with gods knows how much of my mana before opening fire....

Everything stooped for a bit. Just a bunch of smoke and....

He was fine. Zalgo was fine. The fucker was grinning smile as he had the audacity to pat his chest and just CASUALY shake some of the bullets off.

Jeffry equiped his own armor wich of course i somehow tried to fuse with. I admit i suck at fusing with tech but damn. I think i did a stelar job even i did need the sistem to chip in

Within this moment of pure terror a Brave bastard who i finaly realised was wearing something awfully similar to a very shitty ironman outfit trow an entire belt of grenades at Zalgo who looked as surprised as the rest of us at that Motherfucker's audacity.

We took the shot and it was maddnes.

Not sure how or why but most of the soldiers items looked way to Similar to a goddamn videogame items mostly because a surprising amount of heads joined the army

"Boys! Open fire and make sure that new recruit is feeling like one us right now!"

A soldier piped up!

"We must make sure first!"

Another piped up barely jumping over the ground caving in bellow him having to use some sort of super jump ability to get the fuck out of that situation Soldier 2 lands crouches then stand up i make Jeffry paused his shooting to do the same. Yes fuck you its my host i get to chose how it does!

"DXD?"

Zalgo was getting more and more iritated with our shit. I could fucking tell. That man looked amused at first but now its getting tense

"sadly"

"minecraft?"

I looked at Zalgo, having allmost a fucking panick atack when he stared back after catching a goddamn sniper bullet in his teeth.