Tech

I let out a sigh and bite my lip.

"Come on don't leave us hanging!" Wreaker exclaimed.

"I like Tech." I said softly.

Tech's eyes went wide and before he could say anything the alarm went off. We all went to our stations and I rushed to the pilots seat.

"We got clankers!" Wreaker yelled.

"I see them!" I yelled as I shot at them.

I got one and Tech was able to get the second one. I quickly put the ship into hyperdrive and let out a sigh of relief as I got us out of there.

"Nice shooting (y/n)." Echo said with a smile.

I nodded my head and then turned to see Tech walk in.

"Echo give them a minute." Hunter said as he led him out of the room.

I stood up and scratched the back of my head.

"Are you sure it's me you like?" Tech asked softly.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Well, I'm not the best looking.... I'm a nerd... you would probably be more compatible with someone like Hunter or maybe even Echo."

"Tech, I don't like you for your looks, though you are adorable, I like you because you make me laugh when I'm sad... you make me calm when I'm furious. As for being a nerd I love listening to you explain something to me, you have an amazing voice that calms me." I said with a smile.

"I love you." He said quickly.

"I love you too." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.