Wreaker

I felt all of their eyes on me and saw a smirk on Hunter's face. It was no lie that I had feelings to Wreaker, I mean I sucked at hiding it.

"Come on don't leave us hanging." Wreaker said calmly.

"I like... Hunter!" I said quickly.

Wreaker's smile disappeared and I bit my lip. I saw a frown appear on Hunter's face and I put my hands behind my back.

"Lying bitch." Crosshair said as he shot up.

"I'm not.. I'm not lying."

"I know for a fact you like Wreaker. Now you better not lie to his face."

I let out a groan and saw Wreaker's eyes go wide.

"Why did you lie?" Wreaker asked as Crosshair led everyone out of the room.

"Well.... because I thought... you would get tired of me."

"What? I could never get tired of you! You're (Y/n)... my little pilot." He said as he smiled down at me.

"I'm not that short." I grumbled out.

"To me everyone is short." He said with a laugh.

I shook my head and held back a laugh.

"Want to go to my room and cuddle?" He asked with a smile.

I nodded my head and he quickly picked me up and carried me out of the room.

"Oh, and I love you too... if that wasn't obvious." He said with a smile.

"It was, but I like hearing you say it." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.