calm down

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V

"ok. Taehyung. Deep breathes. You just have to sleep with Jungkook. Normal sleep. Which you don't do usually. But relax"

I was currently standing in front of Jungkook's room's door, having a mini panic attack.

I and my crush. In the same room. OH GOD AAAAA!

Suddenly the door opened startling me.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

'Jungkook it's just one night. Only one. And your a fucking CEO for God's sake. Relax'.

I was sitting on my bed, waiting for Taehyung to arrive, having millions of thoughts in my head when I heard whispering sounds outside the door.

I opened it and saw Taehyung with a startled expression. Not any Taehyung.

A CUTE Taehyung holding a heart shaped plushie, wearing a red hairband, in loose blue night suit and cute slippers!

I controlled myself from cooing as I welcomed him.

"hey"

"hi"

"um, come in"

He entered the room as he sat on my bed. I sat on the opposite side as I looked at him.

"let's sleep then?"

"y-yeah"

He laod down as he hugged the life out of the plushie and covered himself with the blanket.

I smiled at him, which he didn't saw as he was facing the other side.

I laid down as I closed the dim lamp, which was giving a cozy light in the dark room, while taking the rest of the blanket on myself.

I turned towards the other side as I stared at the window

I saw the lonely moon, shining in the dark sky.

To devote my mind from Taehyung, I locked up myself in the deep random thoughts that came in my mind

Thoughts about a person, who used to like this moon so much. Who always loved talking to it or sitting under it in silence.

Now that I think about it, I understand her reason behind it.

'There was a reason why she was so romamtic about the moon.

It never asks questions or beg for answers nor does anyone has to prove themselves to it.

It's always just there, breathing, shining and in ways, most humans won't understand, listening.

And if it can't ask questions, you'll never be proven wrong. Even if your cheating, you don't need to prove yourself right.'

Thinking about cheating, I let out a dry chuckle. Cheating. Huh.

I kept thinking about it forgetting about the time until I heard a sound of whimpering.

I turned around and saw Taehyung clutching on the blanket tightly while saying incoherent words and breathing deeply.

"Taehyung?"

He kept breathing deeply as he started shivering. I abruptly stood up and went to his side. I tried holding his hand when he instead, held mine tightly.

"Taehyung, wake up. Wake up."

He started turning pale as my breathe almost stopped. I tried removing my hand to do something but he held it tightly.

"h-h-hel-lp"

Jungkook think! Think! Yes Comfort him.

I pulled his hand as I made him sit up. His eyes started opening but he kept shivering. Tears started rolling down his eyes as I hugged him.

"shh baby it's ok"

I ignored the nickname as I kept calming him and it seemed to work. His breathing was becoming stable as I kept caressing his waist.

He laid his head on my shoulder as I had a firm Grip on his waist.

"shh. Inhale the fragrance of the flower and blow the candles."

His shivering lessened as he focussed on his breathing. Finally I felt his body weight on mine.

Soft snores left his mouth. I guess he got tired from crying. I grabbed the jug from the Night stand as I poured some water in the glass.

I held the glass near his mouth. His lips were quiet dry and he needs to be kept dehydrated.

I helped him gulp down the water as I sighed in satisfaction once he drank it all.

He still had the death grip on my hand so I laid beside him as he kept holding my hand.

I hesitantly pulled his body by his waist as I hugged him, his back against my chest.

I sneaked a last glance from him as I finally got emerged in my dreams.

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

~♥~