🎆Chapter Fifteen🎆

Word Count: 4139 CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS WORD COUNT

"Nothing, so. Short and sweet, for the festival, right?" I asked the man.

"Yup, all you have to do. Short and sweet speech about this country, for the festival." He confirmed.

"Okay, I will have it by the day of the event."

A few seconds prior, Tubbo's P.O.V.

"We're not doing that! Hell no I'm not decorating my best friend's-"

"Is she though?"

"What?"

"Is she your bes-" We were interrupted by a knock, the man sighed, "Come in!"

"Yes, Schlatt?" (Y/N) asked as she walked through the doors to my office, looking to Schlatt, then me, then back to Schlatt. 

"Come in, come in (Y/N)." She walked in.

"So Tubbo here-"

"I can't write nor read." She deadpanned and I gave a small chuckle.

"He can't, he can't." Schlatt confirmed.

"No, unfortunately not." She sighed, "What's up? Something about writing or something?"

"Yes, a speech." Schlatt confirmed.

"Well... a speech. I can do that."

"A speech for the festival, may I add." Schlatt added.

"I mean it's not going to kill anyone, it has to be short and sweet." Schlatt planned.

"Gotcha, don't kill anyone with my annoying voice." She joked, and I wanted to say something like 'It's not annoying', I had to remind myself that she was now our enemy.

"Well your voice isn't annoying, and killing's an exaggeration." I caved.

"You've never heard her speak for hours, Tubbo, you have no right to say that."

"I have spoke to him for hours, he just doesn't remember." She muttered, looking away.

"What?" Schlatt and I asked after the words left her mouth.

"Nothing, so. Short and sweet, for the festival, right?" She shook her head

"Yup, all you have to do. Short and sweet speech about this country, for the festival." Schlatt conformed.

"Okay, I will have it by the day of the event."

"Good, good, you can leave now, skedaddle."

"I will sk- what?"

"Just leave."

"I will! I will." She walked out the door, waving goodbye. 

I sighed in relief as she left. "Do we really have to do this to her?"

"Well, she needs to get what she deserves." I bit down on my tongue at his words to keep myself from saying anything rash.

"M'kay." I nodded quietly, "I- I need to go finish the design for the decoration- b-bye Schlatt." I stuttered out, walking away and out the door, and closing it behind me. With a sigh, I turned on my heel and left the white house to see Quackity.

"I'm assuming that Schlatt told you the plans."

"Wha-"

"It's written on your face."

"What is?" I scoffed, looking away.

"The 'I dont want to do this', so... are you?" Quackity stared at me with sharp eyes.