18: All new

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked once he was in the living room, after deciding to meet his friend. John gave him a confused look, hand in his usual position.

"He already left, Sir." He replied with the same confused look.

Taehyung frowned and nodded his head.

"Which friend it could be? You told anyone about that all?"

"No, I didn't," Taehyung muttered, forgetting that he was still standing in front of the butler.

"You said something, Sir?" John asked, nearing a bit. Taehyung blinked his eyes but managed to shake his head.

"Ah, no no. I was saying... um. That person, did he tell his name or anything?" Taehyung asked instead. John shook his head this time.

"No, he didn't. I'm sorry to say, but he seemed quite suspicious. His face was all covered and he just asked about you, but when our guard told him to stay at the main gate and to ask you, he just disappeared without any word." Taehyung frowned more at that. Well, this was actually very suspicious to him too.

"Tell them that you didn't tell anyone about this. This is really suspicious, what if someone is spying on you? It's better if they know about it, for your safety."

Taehyung inhaled sharply before licking his lips and facing John. "John, actually.. none of my friends knows about this whole situation... um... you know about, me living here with Mr. Jeon. I told my friends that I just got a new job as a... as a chef." His ears burned red at that embarrassing statement but soon relaxed at the neutral expressions of the other.

"So, I mean to say.. he can't be my friend. Because if he was, he must've stayed to see me. Or Yoongi hyung could just call me to tell me about his visit. But this is also impossible as he knows nothing." Taehyung complied and John quickly noted that.

"Don't worry, we will take care of it. You've no need to be afraid or uncomfortable. This mansion is totally protected and safe." John assured him with a small smile.

Of course, all the pets are lingering around this whole big place. Safe my foot.

Taehyung scoffed internally... once again but kept his normal face for John.

"You can rest now, sir. You must be tired now. If you need anything, just call me."

"Um, can you stop calling me, sir? It feels awkward. Moreover, it's just me and you." John cocked his brow.

"Actually, I've to respect you equally as Sir Jeon." Taehyung huffed cutely at that.

"Don't please, it feels like I'm so older than you. Taehyung is fine please, also... I want to be friends with you." Taehyung flashed his best smile to which John quickly averted his gaze, not bearing the cute sight.

"Mr. Jeon won't be happy with that-"

"First of all, Mr. Jeon is not here and secondly, it's me and my name... I should be the one to decide what I want to be called." Taehyung stated while pointing his fingers at the numbers, nodding his head to himself.

John smiled at that and nodded his head.

"Fine, but I'll call you Taehyung Sir in front of Sir Jeon and Taehyung when we are alone." Taehyung quickly nodded his head happily.