♡ 12 ♡

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I opened my eyes and saw that I'm in the bedroom. Wait, how I ended here, we was in the living room.

I looked at my left and my bunny is sleeping peacefully hugging me by my waist. I softly smiled and moved few strands of hair from his face.

How can you be this cute while sleeping and be so hot while you are awake??? I will never not understand your duality. - I said.

[A/N POV. Me too Tae, me too.]

I carresed his cheeks with my palms trying not to wake him up but I failed.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.
Good morning love. - He said and pulled me closer.
Good morning Kookie. - I said and kissed his cheek.

Did my baby sleep well tonight?? - He asked while playing with my hair.
Of course I am when you was with me. - I smiled.

Omo baby why are you so cute in the morning?? I could eat you. - He said and came dangerously closer to my face.

K-Kook what are you doing?? - I asked on what he smirked.
Why are you nervous baby?? - He asked.

I'm not nervous. - I said.
No, no then it's me. - He giggled.

Aish, Kook stop joking. Get up and do your morning routines then we will go to eat breakfast out. - I said and tryed to stand up.
Wait baby, I didn't did my first morning routine. - He said.

Which one?? - I asked and just in that time Jungkook pressed his lips on mine making me gasp on suddenly contact but I kissed him back of course. We pulled away after sometime.

This one. - He said while I was looking at him shyly, I have feeling like my cheeks are burning.

I'm going in bathroom first. - I said and then runned in the bathroom the fastest I can. I heard him giggling at me but I was so fucking shy.

I came in the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my teeth and washed my face when I heard door opening.

Fuck!! - I said in myself, I forgot to lock the door and just then Jungkook hugged me from back.
You forgot to lock baby. - He said and kissed my nape.

K-Kook, please don't do anything. I want to have a calm time with you here. I want to show you a lot of places here and for that I need to walk. - I said.

Don't worry baby, I will not do anything...for now. - He said then let me go. He brushed his teeth and washed his face then came in front of me.

Now I want my morning kiss. - He said.
You already got kiss. - I said.
That was my morning routines. - He giggled.

Again he presed his lips on mine in soft kiss full of love and desire. I kissed him back while slowly wrapping my hands around his neck. Soon we pulled away.

Baby let's go to shower together. - He said making me shy even more than I was.
W-what??? No way, I will not. - I said and pulled away.

Baby, I promise that I will not do anything. Don't you believe me?? - He said with pout and of course that I can't say no on his pouting face.

Fine but if you try something I will kill you with my own hands. - I said and he giggled while nodding. We took off our clothes and stepped inside of the shower.

I was surprised that Jungkook still didn't do anything. He helped me with putting shampoo on my hair and then my back so I helped him too.

After that I was turned with my back to Jungkook, suddenly I felt something poking my ass but then Jungkook moved away.