2.

OUTFIT FOR LATER TONIGHT. 🔝🔝🔝🔺🔺

SILVERS POV:

Marriage? What fucking bullshit. I swear to god, if they pull this shit on me next I will fucking let rip, like Clover might pretend to like it but the whole fucking street would know that I did not want a arranged marriage. Ever. I mean, OK so mum and dads marriage worked out and it was arranged, and so did my brothers, whoop de fucking do, but this does not mean that mine and Clovers will be the same case. I fucking hate life. I huffed to myself as I opened my massive ass window and slipped out. It was 1AM and I had a party to attend with Jace, my boyfriend of the last 2 years. God, imagine if mum or dad found out. I giggled to myself at the image in my head of their faces.

They'd find out eventually. I'm sure they'll spring this shit on me soon enough and then I'll have to tell them that I cannot get married as I belong to someone else already, and nothing can take me away from the man I love.

CLOVERS POV:

"WHAT?!" Caesy exclaimed horrified as she threw a pillow at me like this was all my fault. I grumbled under my breath as she pinched me to get my attention.

"An arranged fucking marriage? and you tell me a week after you find out? you little shit." She growled angrily glaring at me from across the room as she stood by my dresser examining my apparently soon-to-be husbands photograph, that i had somehow managed to keep entact and not give in to the tempttion of cutting it up into tiny pieces and feeding it to the birds.

"Really? that is all you have to say about my arranged marriage? that i didn't tell you earlier. Wow Case." I muttered giving her a filthy look. She shrugged innocently.

"I'm speechless, really." I snorted.

"I live to see the day your speechless." She whined in protest at my remark.

"On a serious level though, what are you going to do? do you need help running away because i can totes he-" i cut her off mid sentence.

"Ok, number 1, are you dumb casey? number 2, i take that back, im pretty sure you are, and number 3 dont ever say 'totes' again." She glared at me angrily.

"I am not dumb." I snorted shaking my head.

"Come on, lets go get ice cream," i offered rasing my brows suggestively. All previous banter forgotten , she grinned eagerly holding her arm out to me.

"M'lady." We giggled like children as we linked arms and began walking down the large spiral staircase togther.

"He's hot shit though."

"Case, don't make me push you down these stairs."

"My lips are sealed."

"If only." I snickered.

I now lay on my bed just gazing off into the distance while listening to some random selection of music, from Latch by Sam Smith and Disclosure to, FourFive seconds by Rihanna and the rest of them. My music was playing loud when Silver walked into the room and plonked next to me ripping my buds from my ears. I slapped her arm harshly sitting up to glare at her too.

"Chill, geez." She muttered. She stretched giving me a good view of her Top. I rolled my eyes.

"Is it your mission in life to piss off mom and dad?" I asked, she smirked.

"Nope, I just like this top." Speaking of the Devils a knock was heard at my door and my dad came into the room followed by my mom, my dad was wearing a suit and my mom was dressed nicely too with her hair curled to perfection.

"I'm taking your mom on a date-" my dad began speaking when we both cut him off.

"Retch."
"Gag me." We both spoke simultaneously. My dad rolled his eyes although a small smirk was playing along his lips.