Chapter Nineteen: Evangeline White

He's in my kitchen. Mac is in my kitchen and I am not holding it together, I just want to jump him even after the car ride which did nothing to cool me down. Alaric did not help, he kept giving me aimed glances and wiggling his eyebrows whenever Mac got close to the car. "What are you doing?" I laugh softly as he digs through my alcohol stand with a disgruntled look.

"You're rich and you have such bad scotch."

"Excuse you!" I smack him in the arm and tug my scotch out of his hands with a playful glare. "Sorry, Mr Connoisseur, but this is not where I keep the good stuff." He raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes, "come on." I tug him down to the basement and he follows me to the cooled area at the back where I keep casks of wine, scotch and vodka. 

"Holy shit." He drags his fingers over the date on the scotch cask and turns to me, looking amazed. "You have scotch from the nineteen hundreds?" I hop up onto the counter opposite him, passing him a small glass for him to taste. "I'm pretty sure it's a hundred dollars a sip."

"It's more expensive than that but I'll let you spend some of my money." I wink at him, he tries it and I can tell he likes it. "You see why I didn't like the scotch from the bar?" He laughs, nodding as he crosses the space between us, leaning his hands on the counter either side of me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders bringing him to stand in between my legs as he stares at my lips. "Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" 

As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands moving from the counter to my thighs and pressing himself against me completely. I try and overcome him in the kiss but he wins, his tongue controlling mine in a way I've never experienced before. 

I'm used to being in charge so it's nice to have someone take control of me for once. He picks me up, his fingertips biting my ass as he carries us back upstairs. He doesn't break the kiss even while moving and I don't find myself worried that he's going to drop me, I've never trusted anyone this much before and it feels good. 

I pull away from the kiss to start nibbling just below his ear, making his breaths come out sharper as he carries me to the bedroom. We end up in one of my spare rooms instead of my room but I don't even care, I just want him wherever I can get him. He drops me onto the bed with me still latched on his neck as he groans against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. 

I pull his cut off as his hands start creeping under my shirt, brushing against the underside of my breasts while he bites down on my bottom lip. I almost rip his shirt in my desperation to reach his skin and I sigh in relief when my hands touch the warm skin I've been thinking of more than I should've been. 

He is distracted by my mouth so I take the opportunity to explore the muscle in his chest and out towards his biceps where it curls gorgeously. I can only think about sinking my teeth into it so I pull out of the kiss and start licking across the surface, his hand tightens in my hair as I bite down on his shoulder. He groans and slides his hips against mine, sending a jolt of pleasure across me. 

He grabs my jaw in his hand and moves me to tilt my head back, his tongue now dragging along the side of my neck and bringing up goose bumps behind it. He takes my blazer off and I throw it somewhere in the room before wrapping my arms around his neck to keep him pressed closely to me. 

He unbuttons my trousers and throws them off, biting down on my thighs the minute they're free. I try and drag him back up to kiss me but he refuses, instead leaving love bites on the inside of my thighs and making me beg for him. He continues his torture over the rest of my body, slipping my shirt off and descending on my breasts the minute they're free from my bra. I curse loudly, throwing my head back as he sucks my nipple into his mouth, his hands gripping my hips hard enough to mark me. 

I'm not going to last as long as I normally would. 

"Mac." I cry, digging my nails into his shoulders and begging him to give me some relief instead of winding me up. To satisfy me, he grinds against me while still remaining preoccupied with my breasts. I curse again, louder this time, and he chuckles against my skin. The cocky bastard knows exactly what he's doing and he's enjoying every minute of it.

He slides his fingers down my side and fiddles with the band of my panties, looking at me for permission before gliding down and giving me pressure exactly where I want it. I moan into his mouth as he brings me to the edge with his fingers alone. His hips move in rhythm with his hands and from the tenseness in his jaw and chest, I'd say he's not finding this easy either.

"Come on, baby, let go." He whispers, his lips against my ear and I give in, crumbling into his arms with his name on my lips. "Good." I grab at the back of his head as his tongue pushes against mine while his hands start undoing his belt and rip off my panties. 

"Those were expensive." I whine, biting his nose in retaliation.

"I'll buy you a million more." 

"I'll hold you to that." I pant, now very aware of what he's doing. I watch enraptured as he slips on a condom and I reach out to touch him, my hand is then moved to press against his chest instead. "Mac, please." He raises himself onto his elbows, his hands framing my face and he holds me in that moment. 

He stares for a little while, like he's trying to commit my face to memory and I melt into him, brushing my fingertips across his nose and over his lips. He moves then, slipping inside of me and basically damning every other man on the planet. I've slept with a lot of men and none of them felt like this. 

His moans are like music to my ears as he claims me slowly but fiercely, dragging everything out of me as I match his rhythm perfectly. He tries to keep my hips pinned to the mattress but I don't allow it for long, taking some of the power back and having him mumble my name deliriously. I've always hated my full name but him saying it, so out of his mind with pleasure, makes me savour it. 

He tucks his head into the crook of my neck, the vibration of his groans overstimulating me and making me writhe beneath him. I tangle my hands in his hair and give it a good tug, eliciting a throaty growl from him and another shudder from me. He pulls out of my neck, thrusting viciously into me as punishment before kissing me again. Our moans muffled and our teeth clashing as we brutally fight out dominance.

I succumb to him as his hand drifts down to ghost his knuckle over my clit, leaving me to gasp and pant in response. "God, Evangeline." I bite down on his earlobe and groaning when he hits that one spot in me that has me breaking apart beneath him. I ride out my aftershocks with him still moving and when I'm finally done with those, he orgasms hard enough to bring another one over me. 

His hand moves back to my face as he desperately brings air into his chest while I grip his shoulders to remain tethered to Earth as wave after wave roll over me. "Fucking perfect." He mumbles as he watches me ride this one out. 

Fucking perfect indeed.