Chapter 15: Date Your Murderer

There will be some lemon in this chapter

It was Friday and work was almost done. William kept giving you seductive looks and licking his lips the entire day. It's finally time to leave but Fritz walked up to you.

"Hey Linsey, William said he wanted me to give this to you? I didn't read it so I hope it isn't a death threat." Fritz said and gave you the note.

"I'm sure it's fine, thanks Fritz." You said with a smile and he walked off.

You opened the letter and it read, "Meet me outside at my car.. Y'know the fancy purple one. See you there love. X ~ William" You rolled your eyes at William's bragging and walked outside to the car. You could see William leaning against his car now wearing a black blazer with his favorite purple button down and black slacks and he looked like he gelled back his hair. He started smoking a cigarette. You though he looked quite handsome and butterfly's started to flutter around in your stomach. 

"Are you exited, love?" William asked.

"Oh Will, I'm not in my outfit!" You replied. 

"Then we'll stop at your house. You can get changed and I could meet the family." He said.

"I guess that would be ok." He opened up the passenger door like a gentleman and bowed. 

You giggled as you got in the car and teasingly tugged on his tie. William got in the driver's seat and drove to your house. On the way there you sang songs on the radio with William. You two kept laughing because William was actually a pretty good singer. You both arrived at your house and walked in dragging William behind.

"Shouldn't we knock first?" William asked.

"Don't worry we're fine! Mom!" You yelled.

Your mom walked out and instantly stopped when she saw William.

"Oh my god Linsey.... HE'S HOT!!!!" Your mother explained.

William blushed in embarrassment.

"Mom!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Your mother innocently smiled and walked up to William to continue examining him. "He's so well built." Your mother said.

Then you heard footsteps walking down the stairs that belonged to your father.

"Who's this?" Your father asked.

"Clay, this is William!" Your mother replied.

"William Afton..." Your father said before walking up to William.

You could see that William was very nervous witch never really happens.

"You were a suspect in the missing children's case." Your father explained.

"I was but that case was closed two years ago." William said.

"Mhm, unsolved." Your father's face grew serious witch was odd, he usually loved meeting new people.

"Oh honey, leave William alone!" Your mother said with a smile.

"I'll be right back!" You said and ran up to your room so you could get changed.

You threw on a cute white dress with some black high heals, faint fish net stockings, slightly curled your hair to make it look more wavy and put on some makeup. You walked downstairs but you heard talking from the kitchen so you listened in.

"You better not hurt my daughter Afton." Your father said.

"Sir, I would never hurt her." William explained.