Show him

I was having lunch while scrolling through my phone when I heard something. "Mrs. Jeon" I quickly turned to that voice. I saw Namjoon standing and besides him was Jungkook. I got up and walked to towards them. "Yes sir" I bowed politely. "Follow me... I have something important to talk to you both" He ordered.

 We followed him up to the elevator. We entered in and Namjoon pressed the top floor which was rooftop. I frowned at it but remained quite. We exit and walked to the edge. Namjoon turned to us making us stop. He looked at me then at Jungkook and again me. "Maybe you have something to tell him Y/n" Namjoon said with a 'you-better' face. 

I knew what he was talking about. "Umm can I have word with you? privately?" I asked causing him to sigh and nod. We walk a bit further from Jungkook. "What the hell are you trying to do?" I whisper yelled. "Save your marriage I guess" He replied. 

"Look, I know this is not my business to get in but I just can't see injustice happening in front of my eyes. So you better tell him the truth yourself" He hissed. We went back to where Jungkook was standing. I looked at Namjoon pleading but he just gave me a stern look. I sighed and turned to Jungkook who had a confused look. 

"Fine! I have something to tell you" I stated. "What is it?" He asked. I looked at him and removed my phone from my pocket. I hesitantly played the video of that night... I just held it in my hands not risking it to give Jungkook. While he was watching the video, I was looking at him observing him each and every expression. 

His expressions were changing every quickly... Once it was shocked second it was angry and then shocked again. Well his last expression was confusing cause I never saw it on him. The clip was over so I just turned my phone off. "Now that my work is done, I'll take my leave, sir" I said glaring at Namjoon. I turned and was walking to the exit door when. 

"Y/n!" I heard Jungkook calling me which automatically stopped my feet from moving. I didn't turned back tho. I felt him walking towards me. I gulped when he passed by me. He faced me, looking directly into my eyes. "I-I'm sorry for what I d-did." He apologized. I felt nothing but anger inside me. I looked at him with a sharp gaze. 

"I told you before hand Jungkook, You'll regret what you're doing now... There is no use in feeling sorry now. If maybe you had trust your best friend since diaper rather than your 3 year girlfriend, maybe things would be different now." I let out. He looked down. "I can't forgive you in just a sorry Jeon" I said and started walking. 

I pressed the elevator which opened in seconds. I got in and faced them. "Just don't tell anyone about this clip and act normal around Tzuyu... until I do something about her" I warned him and the door shut close. I let out my breath which I was suffocating through. I placed my hand on the side of the elevator and was breathing in and out to stop the tear formed in my eyes. 

I didn't knew it would be this painful to face Jungkook after years of friendship. I went to my desk and sat down. I continue to do my work but couldn't concentrate at all.

Home

I changed and got into my comfortable clothes. I then head down to help mom set table and things. We ate food while talking and goofing around which helped me to forget about today abit. I washed dishes with help of Yeonjun. He was wiping the dishes. We were doing our things when I was washing the spoon when the water got splashed on Yeonjun. 

"Oops. I'm sorry." I mumbled as he shrugged. I continue doing it when I thought of an idea. I took another spoon and on purpose splashed the water on him again. He looked at his shirt and then at me. "Opps," I mumbled and was about to continue but he held my hand and placed his hand under the tap. 

"Yeonjunie what are you doing?" I asked knowing what's gonna happen next. "Ohh you just wait Idiot" He warned as I was looking at him. When suddenly water was splashed on my face. I looked up at Yeonjun with my mouth wide open. He was controlling his laugh. 

"Oh, boi you.are.so.dead" I gritted my teeth and freed my hand from his grip. "Sorry" He quickly said and started running for his life. "Come back here you pink pig!" I yelled at him while chasing him. "That's what you get for getting me splashed" He said running around the couch. 

"Once I get you, you're not gonna stay alive love" I announced now getting out of breath because of chasing him. I stopped to catch my breath when mom yelled at us. "Stop acting like kids and don't spoil my kitchen otherwise you're dead!!". Yeonjun bumped into me causing me to loose my balance and fall but I didn't... 

I looked up to see Yeonjun holding me in his arms, saving me from falling. That's when I remembered something... This is what happened when I was in Jungkook's house. I got flashback of that day and those fight. We were also washing dished when I splashed water on him. 

We were also chasing each other like this, like cat and dogs... I gulped and felt a hit in my heart. I was let go making me come to reality. "Are you okay noona?" Yeonjun asked. I nodded at him. "I-I'll do the r-rest. You sit w-with mom and dad" I said and walked back to the kitchen. 

I looked at the dishes while remembering every little fight with him. I had a bitter sweet smile on my face. I did the remaining dishes and when to my room. I plopped on the bed and pulled the blanked over me and stared at the ceiling. I then remembered today's event. I

 sighed and turn to my side and closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. Time went by but I couldn't sleep. I sat up in frustration of those flashback. I took my phone to call but my eyes widen as it was 1 am... I dialed a number and called. After 1 ring I hung up cause I know he would be asleep. He have a meeting tomorrow.