Late night meet

I plopped on the bed and pulled the blanked over me and stared at the ceiling. I then remembered today's event. I sighed and turn to my side and closed my eyes tyring to go to sleep. Time went by but I couldn't sleep. I sat up in frustration of those flashback. I took my phone to call but my eyes widen as it was 1 am... 

I dialed a number and called. After 1 ring I hung up cause I know he would be asleep. He have a meeting tomorrow. I was about to place the phone back on the night stand but it started ringing. I picked up knowing who it would be. "Hello Jae" I said. "Wassup!" He replied. "I woke you up right?" I asked. "Noo... I was wide awake. I myself couldn't sleep" He informed. 

"Can you meet me? like right now" I asked know the answer would be no. "Okay... The park we go" He agreed and hung up. I looked at the phone and smiled. I got up and took some spare money and walked down. I wore my flip flop and walked out. I turned to the corner to only regret it. 

A shiver ran down my spine due to the cold air. "Aish! I should've brought my coat with me.. ugh!!!" I mumbled and walked further. I reached the park and saw Jaehyun heading too. I smiled at him and walked to the closest bench and sat down. He came and sat besides me. I looked at him to his night hair. 

"What happened that you called me so late?" He questioned. "Well I wanted to tell you something..." I let out. He nodded and waited for me to continue. I sighed and then told him about what happened today. Like everything... On the bus, walk to the office, to Namjoon's cabin, the rooftop and after the dinner. 

I was all numb from things that has happened from the night... "Wow that's alot to happen in a day babe" He let out. "Uh-huh" I said with a small smile cause he called me babe like before. A shiver ran down my spine. He looked at me and sighed. "You are really an idiot" He said and was removing his coat but I stopped him. 

"Don't" I warned. "But you are literally shivering here Y/n" He stated. I smiled and turned to the other side. I leaned on his chest and side hugged him. He was shocked at first but then slowly hugged me back. I felt warm... a different kind of warmth. I felt cozy. "You are out of your mind" He chuckled. 

I smiled and looked at him. He had an sweet smile on his face which made me feel... something I can't describe. I broke the eyes contact and continue to feel the warmth. I closed my eyes and was listening to Jae's heartbeat.

Jaehyun's POV

I sat besides her on the bench. She told me about her day. How she met that jungle book, how he talked, the scene on the roof top and what not damn... I had my fist clenched due to anger cause after hurting her, he still have the guts to say sorry and think she'll forgive him. 

That bastard. I saw Y/n shiver due to cold. "You are really an idiot" I said and was removing my coat but she stopped me. "Don't" she said. "But you are literally shivering Y/n" I let out. She smiled and turned the other side. She leaned on my chest and side hugged me making me shocked. 

But I slowly hugged her back. My heart was beating like crazy, damn if she hears it, she'll probably know. "You are out of your mind" I chuckled. She looked at me and smiled. Her smile was something I was to see everyday. She broke the eye contact and closed her eyes. Silence took place. 

It was cold yet warm weather. I was feeling like I'm on cloud 9. 

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jaehyun few inches away. I looked around and we were in my house, heading toward my room. "Ohh you're up" He said. I looked at him. "You fell asleep in the park so I thought of taking you home." He informed. "You can keep me down now." I told him. "Why tho.. You're quite light" He smiled. 

I rolled my eyes and held onto his neck. He opened the door and we entered my room. He bend down to lay me in my bed. I looked at him. It was like the time has stopped. We were staring at each other. His eyes went to my lips which I was licking. Out of nowhere he placed his lips on mine. 

I immediately kissed him back. Our lips moving in sync was something out of my imagination. I ran my hand through his hair while his hands were on my cheek, deepening the kiss. 'Stop' I heard something in my head and realised what was happening. My eyes shot open and I pulled back. 

He slowly opened his eyes. His mouth open in realization. "I-I didn't mea- I'm sorr- You uhh" He stuttered too much making me chuckle a bit. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to kiss you" He said in a low voice. "It's okay. Things happen dude. Forget it" I patted his shoulder. He looked up at me and smirked. 

"Then let's continue it" He said in hoarse voice and picked me up. I gasp