3

Beomgyu p.o.v.

As our classes ended we went back home. As I reached back at my home (yes unlike itzy they still haven't moved in together yet) , my mom told me that I had received a letter.

Wierd. I don't know anyone who has ever sent me a letter. Ahh. Who cares about a stupid letter rightnow? I still have to pack my belongings to move in with TXT tomorrow. After I was done packing, I checked the TXT gc. And it was a bit ... Mysterious?

                                                     The gc of tomorrow

Fake maknae

Guys, when I got home I got a letter saying something about a magic island.

Tall bunny

Really?

I got one too from the same place.

Eh? Was this some kind of prank or what? Well I'll see

Ningning

MEE TOO.

Is this some kind of coincidence?

Fake maknae

Nah it a kittyincidence

Mr smart

😑 seriously?

Teddy bear(me)

Really? U guys got one too?

Tall bunny

Yeah. It says we need to go to platform 9 and 3/4 at 5:53 pm in 1at September.

Mr smart

Huh? Since when does kingscross have a platform 9.and 3/4?

(Lets imagine that it is the only one in the city.)

Teddy bear(me)

no idea. Must be some kind of prank.

I exited the g.c. As I read the letter.

Hyuka p.o.v.

It was surprising when I saw a letter at the doorstep when I reached home. When I picked it up I saw that it was addressed to me. I was confused but also excited to open it.

Man, my heart was beating so fast. I do why but it seemed like I was expecting something (which I don't know why). I calmed down a bit and later found out that everyone in TXT had got one. I was already packed and set to move tomorrow. Now I put on my pyjamas and cuddle tobin(my favourite plushie) as I go to sleep.

Well, how is the story going on to you guys? Hope you stay safe😁