In clutches of authority

..................................................

Your love is like a nail,
The harder I rotate to find a way,
The deeper it engraves.

.................................................

He was going berserk finding her.

2 hours

It has just been two hours and he was already on the edge of insanity.
Where was she? Who has taken her? Was she conscious?

He cursed in his mind when he saw the CCTV footage.
Her crying state doing something inside him.

She needed him.
He has to find her.

Charlie was nowhere to be found in the castle, Angela and Claire sat there with a look of indifference.
As King Harold and Daniel tried their best to locate her with no stone unturned.

"Why are we even finding her? She may have just left. Have you seen her getting kidnapped?"

She asked staring at her nails in boredom, while Claire stood up in impatience.

"I have had enough. I am leaving. You guys are crazy looking for an unknown girl. Who cares if she is kidnapped?"

This made Daniel step towards her, his aura deadly as a raging storm.
But before him, king Harold has already grabbed his wife's elbow in a deadly grip

"Shut it Claire! Someone gets kidnapped from my premises and you are asking me to forget about it? Do you even listen to yourself!"

She looked at him with irritation, not at all bothered by his threat.
Pulling her elbow from his grip, she was going to leave when Daniel's words stopped her.

"By the way, where were you 2 hours ago miss Claire?
What business can you have at 2 o clock at night?"

Daniel looked at her sceptically, to which she just shrugged.

"My business is none of your concern. And if you are insinuating I have something to do with this? Then think again for you are in no position to question the Queen of the land you stand on!!"

Daniel smirked, her anger making his doubt to get stronger.
Stepping closer, he stared at her shaken self.

"Calm down miss Claire. I never said you were related. And as for my position is concerned, you are talking to the man who can kill this inflated ego of yours with a mere flick of his finger"

King Harold held his angry wife back, stopping her from messing with Daniel.

She stomped her foot and turned to leave, her steps stopping near Daniel.

"Best of luck with finding her"
Her voice was challenging like she was taunting them.

His hands turned into fists and voice deadly enough to shake her form as he whispered in her ear.

"One evidence and you are gone, miss Claire"

Ignoring his threat and straightening her back, she left the hall with head held high and a mischievous smile on her lips.

...................................................

The authorities stood at the airport.
Military ready to hold captive the culprit once the door to the plane opens.

The plane has landed 15 minutes ago, but to their surprise, no one came out.
They were waiting for their superiors order to barge inside but then, they didn't know of what went inside.

Their guns pointed at the entrance as the pilot escaped from the other side and called for help.

Lin, the best military men in history was being accused of deceiving the state.
The news spread like wildfire in the state of Central province igniting hatred in the hearts of civilians.