14.

it was a sunny day, my school life is getting a bit better since Sana and her so called "friends" didn't bother me anymore. What a nice day, i feel so unbothered. As usual, me and Sana are together. It was lunch break and we need to head on the cafeteria to eat something. We are walking on the hallway but then she suddenly stopped, i looked back at her and she looks in pain.

"what's wrong?" i asked, she groaned and caress her abdomen. I hummed, so she's on her period at the moment..

"c-can i go in the bathroom first?.. you can wait for me at the cafeteria" she said, i nodded then she immediately went away. It must've hurt a lot. I shrugged my shoulders then went on the cafeteria alone, there's a lot of students today and it feels strange.

I went on the counter and bought something, a soda and a sandwich. I was looking for a table but a unexpected video flashed on the tv screen of the cafeteria. I gripped the sandwich tight and slowly looked down, it was the tape of me licking Sana's shoes.

People started to stare at me and gossip. I thought this was a good day, what a waste. The one who played that video is Sana's friend, Byeol.

"i guess you should lick mine too next time" she mumbled and laughed like a bitch, same with her other snakes. They all suck, i feel so embarrassed. Why can't people who ruins my life just shut the fuck up?! what's with me?! why is it have to be me?!

All of sudden, someone turned of the television and we heard an object being crashed on the ground. I gulped and slowly looked at her, the remote was broken to half on the ground.

"what's wrong with you? don't you like it?" Byeol asked Sana, she slowly approached her friend. Her stare, her face.. the bubbly Sana.. is nowhere to be seen right now. Her fierce face, it's scaring me.

All of sudden, Sana slapped Byeol hard causing her face to went sideways. I widened my eyes, what the fuck?! Sana grabbed my arm but before we walked away, she glanced at Byeol and said some words.

"if you think that you look cool by embarrassing a quiet person in front of a crowd, you just look pathetic. get the fuck out of my life" she said then dragged me somewhere far on the cafeteria. I am speechless, for fuck sakes.. she slapped her real hard. I loved that, she did a great job oh my god.

We reached the rooftop, i let out a deep breath. She let go of my arm and stared at the blue sky. I was looking at her, is she really the Sana i used to know? i think she got possessed by a good spirit. I knew her as an annoying arrogant bitch but now.. what happened? she changed so fast, is there really something she want from me? is this just a dream or an illusion?

"why did you do that?" i asked, she slowly looked at me and slyly smiled. "you don't deserve to be treated like shit Tzuyu, i realized that it's much better to know you better than bullying a quiet person like you." she said, i blinked a few times after hearing those words slipped from her mouth. is this.. really true?