13

like every other day, she made her entrance happily into his room, bringing him his favorite chocolate, humming to herself.

"i wish there was a day i could spend out of this hospital." he muttered, clearly annoyed. he hates hospitals, something she never understood.

"why do you hate hospitals so much?" she asked, brows furrowed.

"they're all white, clean and quiet. it's so devoid of color and fun." he said, taking a look around his room, pointing at the walls to prove his statement.

"hospital is a place to treat patients not to entertain them." she said, rolling her eyes. "here's your chocolate." she said, throwing one to his direction.

"god, i'm thirsty," she commented, before she grabbed the bottle. "ooh, what kind?" he grinned cheekily. she ignored the question, taking small sips of the water bottle.

jimin fidgeted with the chocolate before thinking out loud, "so....if we're ever having kids-" she almost spat it out. "what!?" her cheeks turned beet red.

"just imagine. if we're having kids,  would you want a girl or a boy?" he asked, locking eyes with hers.

"both." she answered, flustered at his question. 

her mind still repeated everything over again and again. she hated how everything was now, but glad that at least she had him by her side.

after all, he was everything she she could ever want.

"hmm, that would be great." he said, taking steps forward to her. "it's crazy that you make me feel so many emotions, that i've never felt before."

she giggled at his statement while he interlocked their hands, "you'll never leave me, will you?"

she shook her head, "never."