10

(Y/n)'s Pov

I walked into the gym still a little mad from what happened awhile ago in outside the gym.

"(Y/n) over here!" I heard Kaitlyn call. I went over to her and she helped me with the full water bottles. Our team was on the last set against a team. "Are they playing another games after this?" I asked her.
"Yea, after this match they have lunch and then they have a 15 minute break and then they go up against a team called Karasuno." A loud spike was heard through out the whole gym, I turned around to see Lev celebrating after scoring the last point. He may suck at receiving but geez he can spike. It kind of gave me chills.

"Ok everyone time for lunch!" Coach Nekomata shouted. Before they went we handed the boys some water so they won't collapse out of dehydration. I went up to give Kenma one first because I know he doesn't like getting all sweaty and worked up and he seemed kind of tired. "Thanks" he said and smiled. I couldn't help but blush at his cute little smile. What?!- Stop (Y/n) he's just a friend. I slapped my face with both my hands lightly getting the thought out of my head.

"(L/n)-channn!" I heard Lev coming from behind me. I already knew what he was going to ask. "Can I please use you phone?" he tried smiling sweetly at me.

Over the months I got closer to the team. I only talk to Kenma, Kuroo and Kaitlyn but I've become comfortable with the team and there all my friends. Of course I haven't talked to any of them yet but I talk to them through writing something down or texting something down on my phone.

I grabbed my phone and typed in notes,

Where's your phone?

"It's dead I was watching youtube on it last night and forgot to put it to charge." he frowned. I swear sometimes I feel like i'm taking care of a 5 year old. "Pleaseee (L/n)-channn i'm bored and ive been working hard here haven't I?" he gave me puppy eyes. I can't. He's too adorable. I signed and typed,

Fine but save me a seat with you guys so that way I can make sure you don't break my phone.:)

"Thank youuuu." he smiled and took my phone with him. I went up to Kaitlyn to finish handing out food. "What's up with Lev?" she asked. " He wanted to use my phone since his is dead." I told her. "So i'm going to sit with them today to make sure he doesn't break it or anything."

10 minutes later

" I can finish up here there's only 5 more guys left." I told Kaitlyn. "Ok i'll go get our lunch then, i'll be in that table over there so come get ur lunch when your done." I nodded and she left.

I was on the last two guys when I realized who it was.

The blonde from earlier. Wow great, just great.

"Oh it's the shortie from earlier." he said with his annoying smirk. "Hm and she still haven't given me and apology for running into me earlier." he told a green haired boy with freckles. I gave him his food so that way I can go already. "Now hold up i'm still waiting." I rolled my eyes and went to grab a small notebook. I wrote one the paper.

I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Now please take your food and go.

He was about to say something else when Kuroo walked over. "Hey (Y/n) is he bothering you?" I nodded no and quickly gave the other guy his food. I took of my apron and walked went with Kuroo.

"What's up with him?" he asked. " When I was refilling the water bottles I ran into him and fell, he told me to apologize but I got to scared and left without a word." I told Kuroo. "Yea Tsukishima can be like that."

"Tsukishima?" I questioned. "Yea yesterday he was blocking spikes with me and my friend." We got to our table that's right behind where Lev was using my phone so I can keep and eye on him.