11

As soon as the Christmas break had ended, everyone had gone back to studying for their upcoming exams. For Sykkuno that meant spending long hours in the library. He loved that place. He is in the midst of reading his chapter when his phone buzzes in his pocket. A smile splits on his face when he realises it's Corpse.

Corpsey: where are you :(

Me: I'm at the library

Me: why do you ask?

Corpsey: I miss you :((

Me: awww you could come down here if you want

Me: as long as you let me study in peace

Corpsey: we'll see about that ;)

Corpsey: be there in 5 <3

Sykkuno grins at his phone and then goes back to studying. Just as promised, Corpse is there in a matter of 5 minutes. He plops down on a seat besides him.

"Hi, you." Corpse greets him after he takes off his mask.

"Hey. You know we were going to meet in a few hours right?"

"Few hours too long." Corpse shrugs.

Sykkuno smiles into his textbook. He hears Corpse rustling through his backpack and then there's a candle placed on the table.

"What..." Sykkuno draws out. "What are you doing?"

"We're on a date." He says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You can't light a candle in here! This is a library! This building is legitimately made out of paper!" He whisper shouts.

"Who said about lighting the candle?" Corpse grins.

"Augustus Waters who?" Sykkuno mumbles while picking up the candle and bringing it closer to smell it's scent. "This smells like your butt."

"Been sniffing my butt, have you?"

Sykkuno's face turns red. "I have not!"

"This is not an official date. Can I take you out to dinner tonight?" He says, effectively changing the topic.

"Yeah, sure."

"Uh, say it with a bit more enthusiasm than that." He frowns.

"Yes, Corpse. Date me up." He giggles and leans in for a kiss.

He loves the way Corpse's hand comes up to hold his jaw and the way his thumb rubs his cheekbone gently. He loves the way Corpse rubs his nose against his own after he pulls away from the kiss. He just loves kissing him.

"So, are you studying or do you wanna snog?"

"I really need to study."

They end up snogging in the paleontology section.

"SYKKUNO! CORPSE IS HERE!" Toast yells.

Sykkuno is still fixing his hair and it would be an understatement to say that he was nervous. He runs out of his room and sees Corpse and Toast talking in the kitchen. His breathe hitches when he sees Corpse though.

He's wearing his black skinny jeans, a white band t-shirt and a casual blazer on top. His hair looks like perfection and he's holding a bouquet of Cala lilies in his hand. His whole outfit is making Sykkuno wonder if he is under dressed in just his skinny jeans and a hoodie.