Wattpad Original
Mayroong 11 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER ONE

THOSE memories from that night kept on flashing his mind even until that very moment. Her sweet scent and the smell of her hair lingered. It's been a year but he can't forget that girl who he met in Sydney.

He was so drunk, he was out of his mind and they were both aggressive. He didn't control himself that night, it was very satisfying. He can still remember their little conversation after their countless orgasm. Her soft and seductive voice echoed his ears.

Kung maririnig niya ulit ang boses na 'yon, tiyak na makikilala niya kung kanino. Ang isang bagay na pinanghihinayang niya ay hindi niya pinagbigyan ang sarili na masilayan man lang ang mukha ng babae.

Kahit nakaw na sulyap ay hindi niya ginagawa sa pag-aalalang magagalit ito sa kanya at tatapusin ang gabing 'yon. He badly wanted to be with her that night, he became a little submissive that he allowed her to dominates him. He didn't want to ruin that night, so he obeyed what she asked for.

And that was...to remain their mask on.

Nakabalik na siya sa Pilipinas ngunit minsan ang isip niya ay lumilipad pabalik sa Australia. Why does it felt like he was being possessed? May kung ano sa babaeng na 'yon na nagpapagulo sa kanyang isipan.

The fact that he didn't know even her first name made his situation even worst. It was supposed to be a one-night stand, but he changed his mind when he realized something while in the middle of fucking her. He had a plan for them, it was a shame to admit it, but he instantly made a plan in his mind that night.

He wanted to get in touch with her, but...it didn't happen.

"I said, she's different, brute," Carter said while holding a binocular.

Is it too much to think about that girl while he's in the middle of war? Kabaliwan na ba itong pinag-gagawa niya?

Halos isang linggo palang ang nakakalipas nang magsimula ang pagpapasabog ng mga terorista sa mga pampublikong lugar sa Mindanao. Ilang siyudad at bayan na ang isinarado bago pa pasukin ng mga kalaban.

Hindi ito ordinaryong alitan lang sa pagitan ng mga sundalo at terorista. This is a big mess because the terrorists captured a lot of innocent people as their bait. Maging ang Mayor at ilang opisyal sa Gobyerno sa lugar na 'yon ay hawak ng mga terorista.

The only thing that keeps other people outside Mindanao at peace is because the Military didn't really allow the media to meddle with the situation.

They understand that people have the right to know what's really going on, but they are also aware that sometimes, media can make a situation complicated that made people panic.

Though, there are some details that they already gave to media, so they can still do their job. May mga pangyayari at impormasyon lang na hindi na dapat ipaalam sa mundo lalo kung magsasanhi lang 'yon ng karagdagang gulo at alalahanin sa mga tao.

"I can tell...because until now she's still running freely inside your head," Keith Tuazon muttered, there was a smirk in his tone.

This is the first time he was teamed up with Keith. Kasabayan ito ng Kuya Clane niya sa pagpasok sa Militar, mas marami itong karanasan sa kanya at aminado na mas skilled ito. Keith is the sniper one and he's the sniper 2.

They are at the top of the hill, surrounded by trees and big plants. Malalim na ang gabi at tatlong araw na silang wala masyadong tulog. Ang ibang kasamahan nila ay nasa ibang parte ng bundok. Mataas ang lugar na 'yon at isa sa pinaka ligtas at tamang posisyon para makita nang maayos ang mga target sa ibabang bahagi.

"I think, she's some kind of a witch and she put a spell on me."

"Or maybe she was too good in bed that made you insane?"