08. we are better than this.

You will always be my forever.

Naman's P.O.V

I was sitting on a chair in the balcony of my room. It was around 5 o'clock in the morning...last night, I couldn't sleep. I just kept on thinking about everything that happened yesterday.

Kriti has done some witchy magic over me. Everytime, I try & be a hard guy who doesn't gets affected by any girl...she proves me wrong. I have no idea what's happening to me.

I think it's just a mere attraction...it'll fade off eventually. Yes, I can't be in love. Right? Or am I in love? No. Naman, it's just an ATTRACTION. Nothing else. Period.

To make this attraction vanish away, I think I should avoid her. Initially, it'll be weird for her but then she will understand it's just an attraction. Yes, that's the plan.

But the ironic thing is that this infatuation has kept me awake through the night.
Weird feelings.
Weird happenings.

Kriti's P.O.V

Life is so unpredictable. Earlier in the morning Naman was so grumpy & irritating, but by the end of the day...he was all calm & polite & most importantly I felt comfortable being surrounded by him.

This man is like so hot. So freaking hot. I mean, If you'd tell me I said this a few hours back...I wouldn't believe you. But he is definitely super duper hot. His perfect & sharp jawline, his deep brown eyes, the way his face forms dimples when he smiles & his 'oh so perfect' lips.

What?

KRITI, What the hell is happening to you?

You never thought of him in that way.

Anyways, I forgot to describe the penthouse to you guys. The first day I came here, I was mesmerized by the beauty of it. I mean everything here is perfect.

Every room here, is colour contrasted. It's all grey & black, which I absolutely love. I love dark colours especially black.

The living room has pale-brown coloured couch with a black centre table & a swing, a comfortable one.

The living room:

My room is a grey-themed room with a black bed

My room is a grey-themed room with a black bed. And all the other furniture is black as well.

Kriti's room: