Chapter 33 : Isolated

Jeongguk cursed under his breath, looking at the traffic.

He barely moved---as he controlled himself from not ringing the horn loudly and continuously, making the dumb people move. He was in a daze to reach the Parks as soon as possible, that he had to hold himself from cursing out loudly.

Vehicles were jammed together, as the male looking around impatiently, trying to look for a vacant way to proceed. He couldn't even jam with pressing the horn over and over again---he had to deal with police and all the legal shit, which definitely wasn't his thing.

Not knowing what to feel about Yoongi going there, when they clearly promised each other that they wouldn't, and irritation raising up to him because of his stupid environment, Jeongguk was anywhere near fine. He wanted to scream, shout, curse, beat, kill---do something. He couldn't just wait on his bike there forever.

He could still remember what happened that day. That day when Jeongguk was ordered to murder Jimin's parents, the day where him and his hyung, Yoongi had a lot of discussion regarding that.

Suddenly, all the irritation seemed to quiet down within him, as his mind went into deeper thoughts, the past memories flying within him continuously.

His heart was pounding out of his chest, as his eyes closed for a second, to calm himself down and just then---

Loud horns were heard around him, making snap his head upwards, only to see the vehicles moving. He quickly started his bike again, before he sped away.

He didn't care about the speed limit, or anything like that, he just kept on increasing the accelerator, only wanting to reach where Jimin and Yoongi were.

--------

"This is when I was nine years old," Jimin said, a wide endearing smile adorning his face, as he picked up the frame from the table.

Yoongi and Jimin were in Jimin's room, the dark colors painted the wall perfectly, the dark blue, soft black and forest brown, covering most of the parts of the room.

Jimin was a sucker of dark colors.

The hanger were exactly at the center, right above the black bed, shining slightly---not so bright, not so dim. The whole room gave off a very gloomy mood, which Jimin absolutely loved and adored, making him nostalgic.

It was his room in his house.

"Truthfully, I don't really remembered what happened in my childhood," he said, keeping the photo on its place, "I got into this accident, years ago---and the memories are forever lost."

Yoongi attentively listened to what the younger was telling, without interrupting, without asking any questions---without any reaction but nodding his head and humming now and then.

"I tried hard to remember, but at some point, I couldn't---and I just gave up," Jimin said, sighing.

But there was this one thing they he never forgot.

"I had a friend," Jimin said, frowning, trying to tell his thoughts, "When I was so young, but after the accident, I never saw him... I wonder how he's doing."

Yoongi gulped.

He felt nervous---for the first time in his life, he was nervous.

"I'm sure he is," the elder smiled, instead, trying to cover his feelings---and thankfully Jimin bought it.

Jimin smiled back at him, his heart still pounding against his chest, not being able to process that they were in his parents' house for real. He always thought of asking Yoongi, and only expected rejection, not in million years he thought the other would let him.