✮XXVI✮

✦✦✦✦ Planning ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Planning ✦✦✦✦

"This is Moff Gideon's light cruiser," Bo-Katan informs the group as she looks at the hologram in front of her, "In the old days it would carry a crew of seven hundred. Now it operates with a tiny fraction of that."

"You assessment is misleading." The Doctor says.

Cara rolls her eyes, "Oh, great. An objective opinion."

"This isn't a subterfuge. I assure you."

Bo-Katan looks to Pershing, "Let him speak."

"There's a garrison of Dark Troopers on board. They abducted the Child and the Jedi, they beat her to a pulp when she escaped."

Din straightens up and leans a little closer to listen better, his jaw clenching at the thought of Kit or the kid getting hurt, "How many Troopers do they have armoured in those suits?"

"These are third generation design. They are no longer suits. The human inside was the final weakness to be solved. They're droids."

"Where are they bivouacked?"

He gets to his feet and walks towards the hologram, "They're held in cold storage in this cargo bay," The hologram zooms into the cargo bay highlighting the area for them to see, "They draw too much power to be kept at ready."

"How long to power up?" Fennec questions.

"A few minutes, perhaps." He suggests.

"Where are Kit and the Child being held?" Din questions.

He clicks a few more buttons and two areas are lit up, they aren't too far away from each other but it's obvious they've had to spilt them up, "These are the brigs."

He points to one, "He is being held here under armed guards. The Jedi is," He points to the other one on the left, "Here. She's-uh..."

"She's what?" Bo-Katan orders.

"Caused some problems." He says slowly looking back at them.

Din tilts his head, "What kind of problems?"

"Well, first a lot of different problems. She's escaped twice, killed almost a dozen of the Troopers sent to guard her. They have had to make, other arrangements."

Cara raises a brow at him, "Other arrangements?"

"She's not just guarded anymore, they moved on form torture, it barley affected her," Din clenches the fists at his side as he stares at the stuttering Doctor who looks between them all, "She's being held in a chamber that keeps the Force away, along with that she has cuffs that prevent the Force from getting to her too, they shock her every time she breaths too much."

"We split into two partied." Bo-Katan begins to explain.

Din shakes his head, "I go alone."

"Fine. Phase one, Lambda shuttle issues a distress call. Two, we emergency land at the mouth of the fighter launch tube cutting off any potential interceptors. Koska, Fennec, Dune and myself disembark with maximum initiative. Once we've neutralized the launch bay, we make our way through these tandem decks in a penetration manoeuvre."

"And me?" Din questions, he doesn't care if they take on the entire ship or not, even if he has to do it himself, he just wants Grogu and Kit back safe with him.

"We'll be misdirection. Once we draw a crowd, you slip through the shadows, get the kid, get my niece." She says looking straight at his visor.

He nods and turns to look at Cara as she speaks, "Those Dark troopers, are gonna be a real skank in the scud pie."

"Their bay is on the way to the brig. Can he make it there before they deploy?" She directs her question to Pershing who scoots away as he is addressed.

"It's possible."

Fennec snatches his code cylinder and then passes it over to Din, "Here. Take his code cylinder and seal off their holding bay. Anyone else, we can handle."

"We'll meet at the bridge."