4-Meeting Happy

Well I might as well look presentable for my ✨new family✨. I put on this outfit, jewelry, and with these nails (picture below) after they took off my power stopping collar.

 I put on this outfit, jewelry, and with these nails (picture below) after they took off my power stopping collar

I walked to the front if the adoption center not seeing anyone new.

"Um were are they", I asked.

"There personal driver is at the front", the lady said not even looking up from her book, "Well what are you waiting for get out and never come back." She said.

I glared at her because of her rudeness and then she throw a bag straight at my face, thankfully with my quick reflexes I was able to catch the bag before it hit my face.

*stay calm don't let your eyes change, don't get angry, don't react* I say in my mind. After I know I'm calm I start to walk out only to see a limo in the front of the place and some guy that looks like he rather be anywhere else but there.       

"We got to go, come on your new parents are waiting for you!" He says while take my bag and putting it in the back

"We got to go, come on your new parents are waiting for you!" He says while take my bag and putting it in the back. "Come on I'm being serious kid we don't have all day". He says while pushing me in the car. The rest of the drive was pretty silent. Until I had to break the silences. 

"Who are you and who exactly adopted ME?"  I asked kind of rudely, I'm not exactly in a good mood.

"I'm Happy Hogan and the people that have adopted you are Tony Stark and Pepper Potts," he answered me and then literally put up the divider. HOW RUDE!

*WHAT WHY WOULD RICH PEOPLE LET ALONE AN AVENGER  WANT WITH ME* I thought. I had so many questions that I would probably wouldn't get answer to because this rude guy seems to want nothing to do with me. This guys name is so misleading, he does not look happy.

"Are we almost there yet", I asked not expecting him to hear me or answer.

"15 more minutes left," Happy answered. Which really surprised me because he actually gave me an answer. "What's your name kid?" He asked me.

I hesitated a second not sure if I should tell him because he might get scared and just leave me in the middle of now where. I finally decided to tell him but after I make my face emotionless.

"Stormi Sky," I answer short and without emotions. I could hear him gasp but I really didn't care I know what just the thought of me can do to a person. I promised my self in that car that I will not let anyone get close to me and when it's time to run I won't ever look back.

Word count: 504