019

(Y/n) peeked from underneath the cloth of the moving wagon and scanned the area to see any sign of Tanjiro.
'These kimonos have to be delivered somewhere. But which district?' She pondered but out of her peripheral vision she could see a boy jumping out the window.
(Y/n) leaped out the wagon, causing people to stare up at the being who jumped out but left no trace as she was now running on the tiled rooftops.

(Y/n) stopped on her tracks once she had spotted a boy holding a girl softly growling on the ground. (Y/n) could see Tanjiro struggling to hold Nezuko down, as if she were losing control of herself.
'I swear to god if she gets up and attacks him, I'm killing her.' (Y/n) slowly placed her hand in the handle of her sword.
Just then Uzai appeared Tanjiro but with no Iosuke or Zenitsu.
'Guess they'll come later?' She wondered and watched in awe of Uzai fight the sash demon until her head was sliced off.
'That fast? I guess we really weren't needed here.' (Y/n) slid down the tiled roof and tumbled down to Tanjiro.

"Is she causing any trouble?" (Y/n) asked the red haired boy who was panting and cradling the girl.
"No. She was just throwing a fuss." Tanjiro explained, covered in cuts.
"Did she get a scratch on you?" (Y/n) looked closer at his cheek.
"No. Not by her hands but by her sash." He said, hoping it wouldn't case panting to the girl.

The sound of a loud whoosh appeared behind the girl as she stood up.
(Y/n) glanced back to see a sickle being thrown at her. "Move!" She grabbed Tanjiro and leaped out of the way, Tanjiro yelled as he fell on his back as the (h/c) haired girl grabbed her sword in case it would comeback again.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened to see the bug eyed and thin demon with his ribs and spine being sucked in by his flesh. "He. . . looks like a praying mantis. Gross too." (Y/n) whispered at the man's appearance.

Then the sound of howling and calling could only mean one person had finally arrived.

(Y/n) grinned, knowing full well they had back up

"Alright, here's the plan. Tanjiro, take care of Nezuko and heal for a while. Zenitsu, take care of that sash girl. I don't think she's dead yet. It seems there's another demon inside her, t he praying mantis dude. Inosuke, help Uzai. I'll help Zenitsu!"
(Y/n) instructed as she and Zenitsu ran to the left and Inosuke howled and jumped to Uzai's aid.

(Y/n) took one last glance at Tanjiro.

"(Y/n), she's on the rooftop." Zenitsu instructed.
"Damn it. More room for her to move." (Y/n) sighed.
"Hey sleepyhead, (y/n), She's running away!" Inosuke yelled and advices them. "Why aren't you helping Uzai-San?!" She screamed at him for leaving his duty.
"He said I was too slow and I couldn't catch up to their movements. So you two can leave that maggot to me and you can worry on Kampachiro." Inosuke snickered his pride.
(Y/n) shook her head. "His name is Tan- oh never mind! Just follow us!" (Y/n) guided the boar head wearing man.

The sound of a low and raspy voice from afar was chuckling at the two of them.

"My sister can't be brought down by you kids

"My sister can't be brought down by you kids." He chuckled.

(Y/n), Zenitsu and Inosuke jumped up to the rooftop and spotted the white haired girl with veins appearing on her forehead.

"Ha! We can take her down!" (Y/n) scoffed, Inosuke's cockiness rubbing off on her.
"Apologize." Zenitsu muttered.

Both girls looked at Zenitsu with odd expressions.
"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked.
"Apologize for making the girl cry earlier." Zenitsu's voice slowly grew louder.

The (h/c) haired girl couldn't understand why he would want that woman to make the girl apologize.
'You may be a pervert at times and a hopeless romantic but you're a really sweet guy. Even for a demon to repent on one action you only care for.' (Y/n) inhaled sharply, holding her sword.

'But you really must be stupid to think that

"Hah! Why would I apologize to humans who have the most worthless life span ever?! Why should I even listen to you?!" She yelled.

"Oh you bitch! She was just a kid forced to work for you! Have some decency as a fucking demon!" (Y/n) lost her patience and chase her at the girl.

"And I thought I was hotheaded." Inosuke muttered.
"You run off a lot on her. You help her gain confidence when she's around you." Zenitsu explained before charging after (y/n).

"Uzai, Inosuke, we tried cutting of each of their necks and it wouldn't work. Try to time the cuts together. One of you carry one of the heads away." Tanjiro instructed from below.

(Y/n) nodded, the window slowly picking up, blowing her hair around and Zenitsu's kimono.
"Geez man, out your dress down a bit." (Y/n) lightly scoffed.

"Move it! Inosuke is here!" Inosuke cackled and jumped around the woman. "Let's do this!" (Y/n) aimed her sword in the air, enjoying her job too much.

Zenitsu charged at the woman who dodged him with ease but (y/n) stashed her sashes away, knowing Inosuke's next move.

By allowing her to be distracted by Zenitsu, she'd wave her sashes around for defense because knowing there are two more demon slayers only means to put herself on guard.
But making a path way for Inosuke to slice her neck as her neck was so soft it couldn't be cut by their ordinary swords that it had to be Inosuke's swords to do that job.

Their plan would only work from Inosuke and so far, everything was going great.

Inosuke launched himself at Daki's neck and used both of his sword to saw through her neck. And soon her head fell of her shoulders.

"Yeah! Inosuke, take the head far away!" (Y/n) instructed.
"I hear Ya!" Inosuke grabbed the girl's head and turned to run off the building when a sickle pierced through Inosuke.

The (h/c) haired demon slayer's face distorted into eyes wide with horror from the beaming grin she once had.

"Inosuke!"