Chapter Five - Anger

Roberto's demeanour didn't change.
His anger radiates of him so strongly the maids that walked past him shook with fear, keeping their eyes casted on the floor.

He couldn't believe she was back.

The message was loud and clear.

His life was going to change.

Roberto

I couldn't help but curse at everything in my way. I had to trust my gut. My guts always right. Something was going to happen and this thing wasn't going to be good.

Heading downstairs after telling the twins their mission, I just felt rage. I needed to blow off some steam. The gym would do me good.

After her disappearing from last year, I thought we'd get some damn peace. I still remember the day we celebrated of her disappearance. I always wondered why, so many of the other Mafia Leaders thought the same. No one knew..

But she's back now..

Shouting and screams brought me out of my thoughts and for a moment made the rage dimmed down but realising who the shouting cane from it grew once again.

"YOU DISGRACEFUL PEACE OF SHITS HOW DARE YOU, THIS WAS A CUSTOM MADE DESIGNER DRESS"

"s..o..rry mada..me , I wa..s..nt looking at whe..re I was go..ing pl..ease f..o..rgive-

Suddenly the scared stuttering voice was interrupted with a demonic laughter.

"FORGIVE YOU! , FORGIVE YOU! HELL NO, YOULL BE SENT TO THE DUNGEONS"

"GUARDS! GUARDS"

The clicking of fingers was heard.

For fuck sake, do I ever get a moment of piece in this damn home!

I angrilly, sped my pace with heavy steps.

Approaching the figures in the dining hall, I saw my devil of a wife shouting at two maids. However, one of the maids seemed calm whilst the other was kneeling with tears running down her checks.

The apologies kept spilling from maid on her knees when I approached them.

"What the fuck is going on here!"

As soon as I spoke all three of them looked my way. However, stood closely I saw the maid who was calm had clenched fists and narrowed eyes pointing at my wife.

Alenza's eyes showed a bit of fear but quickly vanished when she saw me eyeing the situation.

"Roberto!" She screeched using her annoying high pitches noise with a fake guilty face on and ran towards me.

My ears are fucked now. I shake my head internally.

I knew her antics by now but I never said a word. It wasn't that I was  weak to confront her I just couldn't care less about her and wasting my breath on her would just piss me of more, knowing her manipulative mind.