Juuichi- Local Gardener buys a phone

[M/N][L/N]

Heading over to the place Itadori was staying, I brought along my fruits with me as payment for looking at Gojo's eyes. I swung open and stepped in with my cursed corpse bear while Yuuji was watching a movie with Gojo. Were they really training? I don't know. I passed Gojo the fruits and Itadori asked for him to share only to be denied. He started eating the fruits smugly in front of Itadori. I promised to bring fruits for Itadori next time. I sat on the floor and put my hands together subtly while having the bear in my lap.

Initially, nothing happened as I concentrated and the other two were concentrating on the movie until Itadori got punched randomly at a completely normal scene. Maybe because it had Jennifer Lawrence. Gojo had a good chuckle at that while I tried not to fall asleep so I had a book filled with flowers in front of me to look at. Suddenly, about another hour in, a pale blue small ball that encompassed my hand expanded to cover the entire room.

We were all now in a room full of flowers and Itadori sighed happily before falling face first into some sunflowers. He was so happy. Gojo just stood there but he seemed more relax while seeming mildy surprised. There were broken pillars surrounding us in a circle but the ground was all flowers. The ones that I liked the most too.

"I did it..."

Immediately though, I understood what Gojo meant it required a lot of cursed energy so I moved the bear off of me while trying to maintain an elegant steady output. It lasted for around 5 minutes as it built itself with mountains, a few small rivers and large massive flowering trees. The weirdest thing though were strange cute creatures coming to life and Itadori went to chase them before Gojo countered with his own. Breaking mine instantly even though I tried to counter. Itadori fell asleep when Gojo's hand touched his forehead.

"Ah... it broke" I said

"It did because I interfered. It needs refinement but definitely a good start. Who told you how to do it?" Gojo inquired.

"Shoko sensei taught the basics but my cat taught me how to do it." I stated.

"The cat?"

Nodding my head, I picked up my cursed corpse bear but dropped it to put Itadori on the couch before picking it back up. The cat popped out of my shadow before jumping back in. Gojo sat down on the couch and started eating the fruit while telling me to open my domain again. I did so and managed to have a bit of an easier time opening it but Gojo immediately closed it again with his own, making me fall to the ground. He told me I did good but I could be better. I frowned as I sat back onto the floor. Gojo decided to change topics.

"(M/N) do you have a phone? I have almost everyone's phone numbers except yours" Gojo asked showing his phone.

"No, do I need one?" I returned

"Of course you do. We'll go out tomorrow and get you one. For now, keep trying your Domain Expansion" Gojo smiled

Sighing, I stopped responding to Gojo's words before putting the palms of my hands together and trying to do the Domain Expansion again. It lasted 5 minutes before Gojo broke it. My domain didn't even last a second against his. He told me to do it again and I did. Only to be shattered. This continued on for another hour and Gojo eventually told me to retire for the night but I wanted to try one last time so I did and immediately Gojo tried to overwhelm me. This time I fell on my back and I was exhausted. Getting up, I bid him goodnight before going to bed. Fushiguro saw me on the way back and asked why I looked so exhausted.

"I think Gojo just made me waste all my energy for today. What should we make for dinner? I can't cook but I can bake so I could bake some savoury dishes and some sweets?" I replied

"Sounds good, I'll help prep the ingredients" Fushiguro stated.

[Third]

Gojo woke up Itadori before they both continued to watch the movie, Itadori asked what happened to the Domain they were in and Gojo explained that (M/N) was exhausted and that he had to retire for the night. They both continued watching the movie but Gojo's mind was wondering elsewhere to (M/N)'s Domain Expansion. Normally a domain was just a place of scenery benefitting the user with a few exceptions like his but (M/N)'s came with strange animals to accompany him. Sure his didn't last long but would he be able to make them attack and defend?

Gojo noticed something when shutting down (M/N)'s Domain Expansion, (M/N) was learning to refine it each time. At first the landscape was choppy but at the last one, it could fool the average person that they were in a lovely flower garden. It didn't help that (M/N) learned to last half a second against Gojo.

Nothing special but if only took him two hours to do that and only a day or two to fully learn the basics of Domain Expansion then (M/N) could become a good fighter. It was like Itadori said, a garden of flowers suited him. If he learned the reverse cursed technique then it would be better. Now he wondered how fast Itadori could progress with Sukuna in him.

[M/N][L/N]

Waking up, I did some training at the gym for two hours before gardening by myself since Fushiguro was asleep and Kugisaki didn't seem to like gardening with me since it reminded her of the countryside and she didn't like the countryside. I met Panda and Inumaki again while gardening around the school. I only talked to them about gardening and their knowledge on Jujutsu techniques. I learned a lot. Thankfully, there were no classes today since it was Saturday so I spent extra time in the garden until Gojo came by to tell me that we would buy my phone today so I quickly cleaned up and got changed before meeting Gojo in front of the school with Itadori. I made sure I had my sunflower hat.

"Won't people see Itadori?" I asked

"Yes but as long as no one from school sees him" Gojo explained

"(M/N)! You look tired today. Did you grow again?" Itadori looked up at me with a grin.

"Possibly, if it happens then it happens." I mumbled

After that, Gojo basically forced Ijichi to give us a ride to a shopping complex before dropping us off. Itadori was in awe at the scene and so was I deep down. Gojo let Itadori wonder into some shops since the electronics shop was nearby so Gojo and I went into the phone section of the electronics shop. It was super cool and I let out a little gasp from the sheer amount of phone modules and cases. Gojo told me to pick something out and he would pay before he left to check on Itadori.

I needed to chose a phone.

I'm too indecisive.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I already wrote this chapter before you guys gave me suggestions on his domain. If you're wondering what's up with the cute animals, just call then the gardener's assistant. I love the idea of (M/N) looking so terrifying but is soft on the inside. He still scared people to death tho on accident which we will see in the future. Phew, I'm a finished a few more chapters ahead of time. Anyways bye bye :)

This story timeline is still following the canon but I am showing (M/N) during regular life and learning new techniques while training. Also did anyone notice Sukuna pointed out something was weird with (M/N)? Perhaps they met hohoho. Fun fact, I love the idea of Sukuna changing the nicknames he has for (M/N) as they get closer.

Sorry to ramble, ciao