[ s i x t e e n ]

s i x t e e n
f u l l m o o n

STILES WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE HIS LOCKER, HE FELT HIS PHONE BUZZING

STILES WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE HIS LOCKER, HE FELT HIS PHONE BUZZING. He grabbed it from his bag and read the text quickly.

AMELIA
I discovered a new link ability and I think
it's because of the full moon. I'll tell you later

He was about to ask her what new ability when Coach blew the whistle, grabbing his attention. He left the phone in his bag and put it in his locker before walking towards Scott, laying on the bench next to him. He noticed how he was still bummed about the breakup, and Stiles didn't know what to do to make him cheer up.

"Alright, geniuses, listen up," started the Coach and Stiles pat his best friend on the shoulder, making him look up from the floor. "Due to the recent pinkeye epidemic, thank you, Greenberg, the following people have made first line on a probationary basis, emphasis on the word 'probationary'."

Stiles has never been so hopeful inside that locker room.

There was a slight chance he made first line.

"Rodriguez," started calling the Coach and Stiles applauded. "Welcome to first line. Taylor! And... For the love of crap. I can't even read my own handwriting. What is that, an 'S'? No, no, that's not an 'S'." Stiles tensed his fist as he looked at the coach. "That's a... that's a... that's a 'B'. That's definitely a 'B'." Stiles was pissed, and it showed. "Rodriguez, Taylor and Bilinski."

Stiles looked up before standing up, exclaiming excitedly. He made the team! He made first line!

He had always wanted to make first line in the lacrosse team. That and date Amelia Sealgair. Now, he had one of two.

"Bilinski!" Called him the Coach.

"Yes?" He replied excitedly.

"Shut up!" He heard as the players chuckle before replying.

"Yes, sir," he said as he stood up, still smiling.

"Stiles," called him Scott and he quickly turned around.

"It's Biles. Call me Biles or I swear to God, I'll kill you," he threatened Scott before looking to the Coach again. He couldn't wait to tell Amelia.

He imagined her, jumping in excitement, hugging him and telling him how proud she was of him. He imagined him showing Amelia his excellent game and figure and leaving all of those lacrosse players she once dated in the mud.

He couldn't wait.

"Another thing. From here on, immediately, we're switching to co-captains," informed Coach. "Congratulations, McCall."