||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟙||

Discord link will be available sooon:D

Tuesday, January 5th

"Tommy move your goddamn ass!"

"Alice.." Techno sighed, thinking of his MoNiTiZaTiOn.

"I NEED MY SHIELD!"

"You're making us late!" Alice groaned.

"We will be fashionably late, it is a trend Alice, a trend!"

"Tommy, do you need anything else?" Techno asked him.  "In terms of equipment."

"Ummmm.."

"Look at the people online and judge what you'll need," Philza told him.  Alice hadn't joined Tommy and Techno when they harassed Fundy yesterday, as much as she wanted to.  Techno had explained the plan to her earlier and she was excited to see how it would turn out.

"So wise," Alice said quietly making Phil chuckle.

"Technoblade, could I have..well I know what I want," Tommy jumped around like he was nervous to ask.  "Aside from women, I would like the Axe of Peace.  I deserve it."

"Well, I don't have any women here aside from Alice..I guess, but she'd kill you.  I do have the Axe of Peace," Techno got it out of his ender chest.

"This is a big responsibility, Tommy. Are you sure you're ready to hold this weapon?" Techno asked him.

"Oh, you're actually..well yes," Tommy answered.

"Tommy, in light of your recent achievements, you're worthy," Techno said as he gave him the axe.  "You're going to kill so many people with that axe."

"I'm worthy!" Tommy echoed as Phil clapped.

"You are and we're going to get your discs back," Alice promised.

"Alice, Techno," Tommy called them. "Thank you."

"No problem, kid," She chuckled.

"Now let's cause some chaos," Technoblade said mischievously.

The three pulled Ranboo aside for information and met in Purpled's skull cave.

"Alright we dragged you away from them, we need intel man. Any state secrets?" Techno asked.

"Oh, umm we're having a festival, we know that. We created games and.."

"What kind of games?" Techno questioned. "Fortnite?"

"Uh..no," Ranboo replied.

"Roblox?" Alice tried.

"No, we don't have that either."

"You are both so immature," Tommy sighed.

"Please, Tommy, we're just trying to lighten the mood," Alice chuckled.

"Ranboo, what the fuck's going on," Tommy said.