(18.2) memories

(Not edited!)

He pulled out a large black coat with Erza's full name on the right chest, also a long black earring with red jewels was paired with it.

"Wow! So pretty!" Zera said starring at Erza's gift.

"T-Thank you" He stammered.

Such a good boy, makes me wonder how he turned into such a devil in the novel.

Oh wait that was my fault.

"Welcome Erza, here's yours Zera....its not mine but it was the present your mom got for you."

Zera stared at the present with a mask of sadness, no one deserves to lose their family like that.

This is bringing up horrible memories of my past, so I looked down at the food to distract myself.

"Thank you.." He said grabbing the present and slowly opening it.

Inside was a small kit of art supplies, left with a small note saying " I love you Zera, merry Christmas!"

Zera bursted out with tears, Erza awkwardly patted his shoulder, not knowing what to do.

"Thank you so much guys..." Zera said gripping the note close to his heart.

It was silent before Erza suddenly came up with the idea to play in the snow, Zera immediately agreed, lightening up his mood and running outside with him.

It was just me and Charlotte

I stared at her, with an expectant look on my face.

What about my present?

Charlotte saw my stare and smirked, "What? you want a gift?"

I nodded expectedly and she just bursted out laughing.

"F-Fine, here" she said handing me a tiny box with a smile.

I slowly opened the gift, and in there was a black and blue charm, but it occurred to me that this was something called a good luck charm.

In my past life family members or lovers used to gift these to each other to wish them luck or happiness, my mo made these for me every exam.

My mom...

My home...

Why does she have such warmth like home?

"So you like me because I remind you of your mom?" She asked scrunching her face.

That's what she got out of it all!? I rolled my eyes.

"No, you remind me of home, you make me feel comfortable and able to be myself not the Erza from the book"

I saw tears coming out her eyes, ah she's so dramatic.

Charlotte POV:

"So what are we going to do?" I asked Noah

"What do you mean?"

I flicked his head, "do you not remember the ending of the book!? We have to avoid it!!"

"I'm pretty sure Xaviar isn't a crazy yandere now" Noah said scrunching his head.

"I know but the main character-"

"Don't worry about it, as long as we avoid them and keep on guiding Xaviar on the right track we'll be fine"

"I-I guess" I said uncertainly

Noah grabbed my body and bring me down with him, panda cuddling me to sleep.

"Let's sleep, goodnight Charlotte" he whispered kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled at him, "night Noah"

Noah's right, we have nothing to worry about right?

Somehow my hearts telling me yes but my minds telling me no.