The nice guy

My name is Reina Parker. Im a Gryffindor, in my 6th year and a Halfblood. I like reading books and I love to sleep while it rains. I also love my friends, I couldnt imagine my life without them.
But theres one thing...one person that I just cant stand. I reall dont like him. His name? Draco Malfoy.

He was mean to me since I met him for the first time. I never really talked to him. He calls me a musblood, even if im a Halfblood, he says that im fat and that i should lose some weight, he says im ugly and i deserved that my brother died.

Yes, my brother died. His name was Ethan. He was a Gryffindor and a really nice guy. He died only at 18 years old.
I dont remember alot of him because i was only 8 when he died but i know that he was the greatest person to walk this world. He was caring and nice. He played with me when i was sad and always knew how to cheer me up. He distracted me from the fights that our parents had and he gave me alot of gifts. My favorite one is a necklace, a really pretty on.
The necklace is gold and it has a golden little heart on it. I still wear it to this day. I didnt take it off since his death.

Draco's cousin Tony Black isnt mean to me. He is the opposite. He often apologises for Draco's behaving and is actually really mice to me.

Theres a rumour abput him. It says that he has a secret crush on me. I never asked him about it I dont think that I ever will. He doesnt have a crush in me, who would have a crush on me? Im not pretty.

Draco reminds me of that every day.

Im not very popular at school. My only friends are Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan and Luna Lovegood. In class me and Luna always sit together, we share almost every class except for potions. Neither do Dean or Seamus.

Im always alone and quite in potions. I sit by myself and do ma work. I have potions with both Tony and Draco. Sometimes i catch Tony looking at me and Draco sees that too.

My plan for today is not paying attention to Draco. My first class is potions, i hope he doesent say anything today.

I go down to the potions classroom. Some kids are already there. I sit down at one table, alone and take my book out. I read afew pages until the others come. I was reading and i wasnt paying attention to anything around me, i didnt even notice that someone sat down infront of me.

„Hey, Parker right?"
„What?"

I looked up from my book. The boy infront of me was Tony. Tony Black.

„Your name. Parker, am i right?"

He said smiling softly.

„Ou, yes, Reina Parker. You are Tony Black right?"
„Yes, im Tony Black. Nice to meet you Parker."
„Nice to meet you too, Black. You can call me Reina, i dont like it if people call me by my last name."
„Okey Reina. I dont like it if people call me by my first name, but for you, i'll make an exception."

He said and smiled again. I smiled back at him and continued reading.

„What are you reading?"
„A book."
„I know but what kind of book? Whats the name?"
„Its something about the history of Hogwarts."
„You like history?"
„Yes. I love reading about the old times and how the people lived back then."
„I love history too you know."

I look up from my book and i look at him. We looked at eachother for good 5 seconds without saying anything then Draco interrupted us.