-Chapter 7-

Today is the day im going to explain my quirk to the class. And tell them about dad. I have no choice. I've been keeping it a secret from them for way too long. 

I walk into the classroom with my dad and notice that everyone is here already. Good morning class. Y/n would like to tell you about her quirk." my dad says as he sits down at his desk. I stand up in front of the class and take a deep breath.

"My first quirk i inherited from my dad. I can erase quirks and control my scarf to capture people. For your information Aizawa is my dad." Everyone gasped and looked over to him when i said that. My dad nods his head in response and i continue.

"My second quirk is one I've been forced to hide. I call it wish. Basically i can wish for any quirk that has ever existed for example." i hold up my hand and use an ice quirk. Ice pops out. I change i to fire, air, and water. I then use angel and wings pop out and i grab my halo throwing it into the air. 

"I have a few quirks i keep close so that i can use them whenever i need. elements, teleportation, angle, healing, and force field." the entire class was shocked that i have this power. 

"Y/n has hidden this quirk because villains might try to come after her for it. Its happened before and i don't need another death." my dad says in his annoyed tone. The class froze when he said death. 

"W-What do you mean?" Midoryia asked. "My mother died from a villain that was trying to take me." i said looking down. "Thats all i feel comfortable saying." i said as i went to my seat.

"Great now that thats over." my dad then went on to explain internships and he handed out lists for all of us. I got an offer from Endeavor and immediately accepted it. 

"Hey todoroki! I'm gonna be interning with your dad! are you?" i said as i ran over to him. "Uh yea i am." he said holding up his paper. "Great! We get to spend a whole week training together with the number 2 hero!" i said jumping up and down. 

"I'm gonna go turn in my paper see ya later!" i said as i ran off to the office. After i dropped off my paper i went to the teachers lounge to wait for my dad to finish grading. "Uh y/n there you are darling!" I looked up as Aunt Midnight came in. "I noticed your interning with Endeavor. YOU HAD BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH THE HERO KILLER ON THE LOOSE!" she said grabbing my ear. 

"Oww Aunt Midnight!" i pouted as she let go of me. "Don't worry ill be safe!" i said giving her a thumbs up.

Oh boy was i wrong.

A/N

Sorry for the SUPER short chapter! I was lazy and wanted to get to the good stuff so ya. Anyways have a great rest of your Day/Night!