𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬

if any of y'all know the owners of the photos on my chapters ^ please let me know x
——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

it was another normal afternoon where we were all gathered together to play a bunch of games in which i highly enjoyed.

"sykkuno?" i run up to him at the drop ship. "what?" "okay i was making sure you're here" i explain. "oh, okay i was just kinda chillin'"

as i'm imposter this round, i check the map in my attempt of 'completing tasks' "wait can i uh.. are you still thanking subs?" i question, not wanting to bother him if he really was.

"hmm.. no, nope that's- that's- i'm- im playing games now" i nod, as if he could see what the fuck. "ohh okay okay" i speak into the mic.

"yeah, sorry about that" nooo sykkuno! you should not be sorry for being so fucking kind to your fans, they love you, you love them.

"n-no worries man, i loved it-" okay what the actual- what am i saying!? "i love- it, it's spread y'know, it's just joy you're bringing around"

i let out a sigh, trying to calm down. away from my mic obviously since i'm streaming as well and ..i'm back, calm down. "awe thanks corpse"

sykkuno then begins to walk back and forth a bit near my character. "yeah, no problem"

then suddenly, toast comes in and joins our conversation which caused me to chuckle at the timing.

we were all changing maps while i'm still here in the lobby from before the latest one, talking to my chat.

that was until sykkuno randomly joins. i didn't let it bother me as much since i'm showing my chat some gratitude.

"hey sykkuno." i reached out first, no clue what's about to go down but all i know is that i'm going to get into this stuttering mess like usual.

silence. i try to get his attention before he finally says something. "wheres everyone?" "the- they're doing a different lobby but i didn't expect you to join like that. it's- you were waiting up for me, right?"

my god. this is the worst. why am i constantly stuttering around sykkuno. i'm about to go deranged- wait no. not like that.

just one thing i needed to do; have a normal conversation with sykkuno but of course i go and mess it up by speaking way too thrilled.

"yeah, yeah, it's just you and me now" he adds. oh my god.

his little among us character starts to move around me. "honestly... like.. kinda.. kinda like.. i-it's.." "huh" he was utterly confused.

shit okay, calm down corpse. calm the fuck down.

"i-i'm talking to my chat, uh.. thank you destiny" whew nice cover up dickhead. my heart is going insane, i'm profusely sweating especially my palms.

my focus was onto the chat way too deep that, whenever sykkuno says something, i get a little star struck.

"you wanna play that 8 ball thing sometime?" whew whew argh okay. hmmm. calm down, he's just sykkuno. just sykkuno.

"yeah! like, y-you gave my... my.. n-number .. yeah"

the fact that he wanted to play with me- wait no. ahem. as in through games, raises my serotonin to extreme max.

"yeah, yeah. we should probably join the new lobby." he suggests.

oh right shit forgot about the new lobby. fuck.

"yeah pr- okay yeah you're right, you're right okay cool" i stutter once again.

instantly, i just click 'leave game' while trying to find the new code to put in.

£

next game, after a few more rounds of among us.
and the game we're about to play is; rust.

our mission was trying to get scraps and shit so i've been basically jumping around between rae and sykkuno.

right now, this instance, i'm with sykkuno; coincidentally.

as we're standing here, outside the gate of the bandit camp; sykkuno basically summarises what not to do in front of the bandits.

i could feel my face heat up. this is not good. not good at all.

while he's just talking away, i try to get his attention, realising that sykkuno might have not noticed that he's ... half naked.

"i uhm.." i clear my throat as he's still talking about not holding guns in front of bandits or they'll kill. "yeah.. yeah, yeah.. ahh"

"i couldn't find any metal pipes" he adds. "yeah, yeah ahh.." "you're- you're ... you're a little uhm.. ex- ex- exposed- you're not wearing.."

i'm also trying to signal him by moving my avatar between squatting down and standing up.

before i could completely finish my sentence that i was stammering over myself, his avatar looks down below his belt. "oh- i was overheating.. uh- no- i was overheating. i had to- uhm.."

"right.. uh..." i add. "you want me to take my shirt off, is that whatchu mean?" he subtly questions.

"right, right..." i was way too busy realising what i'm exactly doing right now and actually was able to register what sykkuno had just said.

"hm.. th- .. no.. i-im not.. i- y'know? i-" sykkuno then puts the pants back onto his avatar as i'm still struggling to form human communications.

he exchanges it into taking off his shirt and putting his pants on.

gosh darn. why am i like this?? this is just a fucking game. "okay.. we- well i was overheating, i had to take something off it's- ... it said 'remove clothes- thats- i'm overheating"

woah, sykkuno. i guess i'm not the only one who's having difficulty to talk.

"yeah, yeah! yeah y'know, that's fine.. that's fine tha- i-" then, i pause for a second to collect myself. "hmm.. anyway, i- i'm probably gonna, uh"

"oh- you're- you're gonna be done for today?"

"uh.. uh.. uhm.." out of nervousness, i just start to giggle for a bit. "uh, no i'm gonna-" fucksake.

why does this happen to me now. "i'm just gonna go and try to find scraps."

"oh! okay.. i'll- uh- i'll come with" you could hear the smile through those words.

gosh darn it. why am i like this!?

c a l m d o w n c o r p s e .

——————————

words : 1014

okay, so. i've been staying up and all, just going insane over their bromance and this was mildly inspired by a youtube channel :

( deyra f. )

with all the stuttering compilations of corpsekkuno :) .. i should really sleep.