15

The first month Lauren took her to a brothel. It sounds bad, but it was even worse.

Camila's painting was finished, so Lauren needed a new model to focus on. She asked the tattoo artist to accompany her to look for it, which Camila accepted without asking any questions.

That's how she ended up in that dirty car without knowing her destiny.

Camila wore her typical tattooist outfit: a high-necked sweater, tight pants, low shoes to avoid falling down and a ponytail that stylized her. Lauren, on the other hand, wore a beautiful black dress that the tattoo artist would've loved to see in her all her life.

For love at her feet Lauren was barefoot.

"I want to believe that you're not trying to kidnap me to run away with me to some unknown place" The younger girl mocked.

Lauren was thoughtful for a few minutes before responding.

"It's not a bad idea." Her green eyes focused on the road, one that Camila had never seen, and Lauren seemed to know well every street of the same "... But no. I'm not kidnapping you today."

"So where are you planning to take me?"

"We'll go to the brothel" Lauren answered with simplicity.

Camila laughed right away. She thought that was just another one of her weird girlfriend's jokes.

Twenty minutes later she would discover that Lauren hadn't lied to her.

***

Camila watched her girlfriend light a cigarette before entering the scene. She also felt her clinging firmly to her waist.

She coughed at the smell.

Lauren smoked less and less, so she couldn't get used to the smoke. Yes, she looked attractive, but she preferred not to have that gray cloud in front of her nose.

"Don't talk to anyone. Don't look at anyone. Stay by my side. Don't accept drinks or snacks. Do not do anything that you don't consider safe, and even avoid everything inspires confidence" Lauren warned firmly. In her eyes there was concern "... Don't look at her breasts either. I forbid it. If you want to look at breasts remember that you have a girlfriend who will be deeply delighted to have you do it, understand?"

The tattoo artist nodded slowly. Camila knew it was convenient to obey Lauren.

When she entered the scene, thousands of events captured her senses. She saw red lights, bodies too close together, passionate kisses and erotic scenes that took refuge in the shadows. She smelled the lust, sex, passion, alcohol and cigarette smoke that threatened to suffocate her. She heard conversations, screams, pleadings and groans that in her head created spectacles.

That was too much for her.

"Lauren!"

The woman who called her had a squeaky voice, almost childish, but had the body of a woman in her mid-30s. She was wearing a too tight dress, incredibly tall shoes and an exaggerated make-up. She was tall like Dinah, but without her charm, and her face showed nothing but a fake smile.

"Good evening, Ivonne" She greeted with kindness, and the woman almost seemed to want to throw herself into the painter's arms when she heard her name.

Camila's jealousy immediately attacked. That woman was Ivonne, the first woman who had stolen moans from the painter's lips, the first to whom she'd begged, the first to make her body tremble.

"You want anything special? We have many new girls and..." She was very attentive and had an almost angelic smile, something Camila didn't expect in a worker in that place.